Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j5Oc...layer_embedded
        Posted by KEK on the other threads. I'm told it's a little raunchy. But it's such a hilarious show of the interaction between Louis Ferreira and Patrick Gilmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          It's sad that you can't make of gif, I like this interview (even if I don't understands what he says, the movements, RC is someone who moves a lot) ^^
          I don't see the movie Avengers, I don't know the universe of super hero
          oh he plays not the hero, he the enemy. but i like at most this actor. moment i have a pic. sorry of topic.
          Spoiler:

as loki

with black hair and handsom smile

so he look like normal.
          i love him.

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            What I would give to be the Dark One right now...my RL so sucks...can somebody not just shoot me?
            Sorry to hear, what´s wrong?! Believe me when I say, May sucks more than other month this year, at least for me and for you it seems, too. Don´t worry those days go over, sooner or later. *hugs teyla*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              Well, I often had this kind of thoughts, I'm now better but if you need to speak, I'm there to listen to, I know in any case that that would have me help, then, now I bring my help, even if it is little
              Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              Sorry to hear, what´s wrong?! Believe me when I say, May sucks more than other month this year, at least for me and for you it seems, too. Don´t worry those days go over, sooner or later. *hugs teyla*
              It's just that I have the feeling that no matter what I do, it's wrong! And I got no chance to explain myself! My mother never listens to me. If I say something that she doesn't want to hear she just moves away! I know I'm not a good person but if I want to say that she has some mistakes - and I showed one to her yesterday - she yells at me and I so hate that! It's always the same! And I just don't want this anymore! I barely friends - just one I can really trust, but I don't see her often - and no one likes me. I feel so wrong here. Sometimes I have the feeling that everyone hates me because I do nothing right.
              And then I wish the fairy tales would be real and I could go and hide myself where no one knows me
              sigpic

Comment

It's just that I have the feeling that no matter what I do, it's wrong! And I got no chance to explain myself! My mother never listens to me. If I say something that she doesn't want to hear she just moves away! I know I'm not a good person but if I want to say that she has some mistakes - and I showed one to her yesterday - she yells at me and I so hate that! It's always the same! And I just don't want this anymore! I barely friends - just one I can really trust, but I don't see her often - and no one likes me. I feel so wrong here. Sometimes I have the feeling that everyone hates me because I do nothing right.
                And then I wish the fairy tales would be real and I could go and hide myself where no one knows me
                Sound like you and your mother have not a lot in common, but don´t let it happen that someone, no matter who, ruin you self-esteem! Believe me, you are not a bad person, actually really awesome, for what I know!
                And to think you do everything wrong is the bad feeling other people like to give someone else because they like to project something on you that maybe apply more on themselves!

Believe me, I know what I am talking about.

And it´s not true that you don´t have friends, you have us, and these people are all cool!

I am sure you do a lot of things right every day, and everyone makes some mistakes here and there. Everyone who say´s they never made mistakes are so totally, utterly wrong. I am sure I made at least half a dozen today, but personally I think I made more.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sound like you and your mother have not a lot in common, but don´t let it happen that someone, no matter who, ruin you self-esteem! Believe me, you are not a bad person, actually really awesome, for what I know!
                    And to think you do everything wrong is the bad feeling other people like to give someone else because they like to project something on you that maybe apply more on themselves!

Believe me, I know what I am talking about.

And it´s not true that you don´t have friends, you have us, and these people are all cool!

I am sure you do a lot of things right every day, and everyone makes some mistakes here and there. Everyone who say´s they never made mistakes are so totally, utterly wrong. I am sure I made at least half a dozen today, but personally I think I made more.
                    You don't know me that good to say I'm not a bad person. I hurt my family so many times, I am arrogant and selfish and I cannot change it. I got bullied, let someone break my heart...and I just don't want this **** anymore!

But it's the truth! I do everything wrong! And I don't know what to do because every time I try to make things better it's getting worse. Sometimes I doubt someone would care if I were dead
                    sigpic

Comment

You don't know me that good to say I'm not a bad person. I hurt my family so many times, I am arrogant and selfish and I cannot change it. I got bullied, let someone break my heart...and I just don't want this **** anymore!

But it's the truth! I do everything wrong! And I don't know what to do because every time I try to make things better it's getting worse. Sometimes I doubt someone would care if I were dead
                      Well, you don´t seem to be a bad person from my point of view, and everyone is selfish and arrogant to a certain point. But who am I to judge. Persons depends on their good and bad sides.

Believe me, RC thunkers would care a lot.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, you don´t seem to be a bad person from my point of view, and everyone is selfish and arrogant to a certain point. But who am I to judge. Persons depends on their good and bad sides.

Believe me, RC thunkers would care a lot.
                          And what am I supposed to do?
                          sigpic

Comment

And what am I supposed to do?
                            Depends on what you think you have done?
                            But for starters, thinking about a problem that can´t be solved at a moment does not help you, sounds more easy than to do it, I know, just try to distract yourself with things you really like and care for. Sounds like a cheap slogan, but it´s true, that the best solutions come to you when you not think about it the whole time. A lot of time´ws people don´t think straight when are angry and feeling miserable.

My best therapy is always a comfy zone, with a big cup of hot chocolate, a good book, or nice chat, and something you have to concentrated on, like a game, something distracting.

If you really feel it´s so bad, sit down and relax yourself before doing anything you would regret later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Depends on what you think you have done?
                              But for starters, thinking about a problem that can´t be solved at a moment does not help you, sounds more easy than to do it, I know, just try to distract yourself with things you really like and care for. Sounds like a cheap slogan, but it´s true, that the best solutions come to you when you not think about it the whole time. A lot of time´ws people don´t think straight when are angry and feeling miserable.

My best therapy is always a comfy zone, with a big cup of hot chocolate, a good book, or nice chat, and something you have to concentrated on, like a game, something distracting.

If you really feel it´s so bad, sit down and relax yourself before doing anything you would regret later.
                              hm, maybe it'll help. rc is always a good distraction. thank you myhelix *hugs* i have to go to bed now. my head is pounding and i feel terrible right now
                              good night
                              sigpic

Comment

hm, maybe it'll help. rc is always a good distraction. thank you myhelix *hugs* i have to go to bed now. my head is pounding and i feel terrible right now
                                good night
                                Good night teyla, have some nice Bobby Carlyle dreams, maybe that will help:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X