Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    I also thought I couldn't to it and it would end in total **** but nothing's easy. The first try isn't perfect. But you learn with every story you write If you have a favorite author you can try to copy his style before you find your own That's what I did. I copied his style but soon realized that I cannot describe the nature as good as he can but character feelings I can describe pretty good by now It all comes with time *hug*
    Yes, thank you for the council, I think that I would try to make like that ^^
    *big hug*
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      *big hug*
      Do it If you need help with something, just ask, dearie. I'm sure here we can all help you *hugs back*
      sigpic

Comment

Do it If you need help with something, just ask, dearie. I'm sure here we can all help you *hugs back*
        It's really kind, thank you
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Huh. You're right. I had not noticed that. But of course you would, you are the great "tight shirt" fan.
          I've studied the tight shirt a lot. And I remember that we discussed it here, so you could find it somewhere on the pages.

And I'm back from choir. It's weird to sing of 'snow in a cold winter night' when it's 25°C outside.
          sigpic

Comment

No problem, dearie Anytime *hugs
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              I've studied the tight shirt a lot. And I remember that we discussed it here, so you could find it somewhere on the pages.

And I'm back from choir. It's weird to sing of 'snow in a cold winter night' when it's 25°C outside.
              Maybe the others want it to be cooler outside
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, I gotta go to bed. Can't oversleep again tomorrow - as I did today >.<

Good night everyone *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Good night!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good night teyla
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Some Uzbekistan OT

Spoiler:
                      We (my mother and I) decided to go there because it's really different from everything we've seen before. And we have had so much rain on our last trip to Scotland. It was a journey with a group, and we booked it at a travel agency. I'd go to a lot of countries on my own, but not there. We only needed a visa to get there, and we could fly directly from Frankfurt to Tashkent.
                      I really loved this country, the mixture of Russian, Asian and Arabian culture and influence. Most of the people there are Muslim, but they are very tolerant. It was no problem to visit all the mosques, there wasn't even a need for women to cover their heads.
                      We made a tour through a good part of the country. It's mostly dry, they need to irrigate everything they grow. A lot of cotton comes from there.

If you like to learn something more, or like more pics, just ask

And I forget before, I have been to Namibia, too.
                      sigpic

Comment

^must be a nice place thanks for the OT pics
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I also thought I couldn't to it and it would end in total **** but nothing's easy. The first try isn't perfect. But you learn with every story you write If you have a favorite author you can try to copy his style before you find your own That's what I did. I copied his style but soon realized that I cannot describe the nature as good as he can but character feelings I can describe pretty good by now It all comes with time *hug*
                          I'm proud of you and can't wait to read it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I believe in you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Some Uzbekistan OT

[spoiler]We (my mother and I) decided to go there because it's really different from everything we've seen before. And we have had so much rain on our last trip to Scotland. It was a journey with a group, and we booked it at a travel agency. I'd go to a lot of countries on my own, but not there. We only needed a visa to get there, and we could fly directly from Frankfurt to Tashkent.
                              I really loved this country, the mixture of Russian, Asian and Arabian culture and influence. Most of the people there are Muslim, but they are very tolerant. It was no problem to visit all the mosques, there wasn't even a need for women to cover their heads.
                              We made a tour through a good part of the country. It's mostly dry, they need to irrigate everything they grow. A lot of cotton comes from there.

And I forget before, I have been to Namibia, too.
                              Thanks for posting those. Very interesting. I had no idea they were so tolerant. That's so cool to learn.
                              sigpic

Comment

*big hug*
                                Go ahead and write, girl! There is nothing to worry about, because you don't have to show it to anyone if you aren't happy with the way it turns out. Just write it for yourself and don't think about what others will think of it. That is how to find your own voice, write to please yourself. Then you may write something better than you imagine.

Technically, the best thing that I've learned in the last few years is to just write without stopping to wonder about spelling or grammar, or the right word. It is imperative to get the idea out and down on paper. (or virtual paper) Then later, you can edit all you want. Don't let the little details get in the way of your ideas. It's just like RC told Lana, don't stop, stay with it. In other words, don't lose your idea because you stopped to fix mistakes.
                                (See how cleverly I included RC in this.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X