Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
    I can only type so fast, dearie.
    As I figure it, I'm 1 and a half stories behind with you. Don't worry, I'll catch up now that school is done. As long as you don't make me write a report of what I read over the summer!
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I go to bed ^^
      Good night
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        As I figure it, I'm 1 and a half stories behind with you. Don't worry, I'll catch up now that school is done. As long as you don't make me write a report of what I read over the summer!
        So I'm guessing you're still on 'Deal'... if you mean you're 1 1/2 stories behind me

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Yes, it is a very strange feeling when the elder generation is gone. It seemed to me like it was suddenly, but it was not. Time passes and we get older and we don't notice until they are sick or gone. My dad died at 60 years old and he seemed much younger so it was a shock. He had cancer, and died within 2 months of being diagnosed. That was 1993, and I still don't believe it sometimes. It seems so unfair.

WOW! My dad as well, Jeri, only he was 68. He died on November 2, 1993. I knew at Christmas 1992 that it would be our last Christmas together. My my passed Memorial Day weekend 1996. Both of smoking related cancer. My mom passed just before her 71st birthday.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
            WOW! My dad as well, Jeri, only he was 68. He died on November 2, 1993. I knew at Christmas 1992 that it would be our last Christmas together. My my passed Memorial Day weekend 1996. Both of smoking related cancer. My mom passed just before her 71st birthday.
            *hug Nancy* Must be hard to lose his parents.

It is hard enough with my grandparents, on the other hand, my grandparents from my mom´s side are/where as close to me as my Mom and my siblings. Spent almost my whole life with them.
            And as I saw with my grandma´s death, it had such an huge impact on family dynamics and the relationships between us as she passed away. Hard to describe how important she was, not only for family but also for relatives and friends, she had such an aura of warmth and kindness and everyone felt good and relaxed around her. She was not a person who tries to change you, rather change you with setting a good example. I miss her.
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone here likes a SGU "Behind the scenes" picspam?

Made some screen caps from the SGU S2 DVD´s.
              sigpic

Comment

I think I´ll start anyway´s.

"Malice" making of:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Brian J. Smith made some of the DVD commentary´s and he said how damn windy it was in this area and that everyone had sand everywhere.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Brian also told how impressed he was with RC´s/Rush´s breaking down scene.
                          He even asked what Robert thinks in the moment, when he had to play such scenes and RC told him, he thought about some ruff times he and his father had together.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X