Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

And this - dunno if you know it already - I love the most!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Maybe you just need to adjust? I hope it'll be better soon

My week was short - thank God. Tuesday we were in the "Landesgartenausstellung" in Bamberg. It was nice, the weather was sunny. And Thursday was Father's Day so no school as well. And still one week left before the next break. Thank God!
        Yes, soon I would be accustom to this new rhythm ^^
        It's a good thing that you can rest soon, you need it and I like very much your fanarts ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Yes, soon I would be accustom to this new rhythm ^^
          It's a good thing that you can rest soon, you need it and I like very much your fanarts ^^
          Oh yes, it is indeed

I like them, too - they're not mine (unfortunately I'm not that skilled)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
            I got a question... how hot is too hot in the way of pics? I have a pic I want to post but I think it might be toeing the line...
            remember the forum rules:

Why is the forum "Rated PG?" What does that mean?
            GateWorld Forum is family-friendly, meaning we have a low tolerance for profanity and off-color conversation. Keep in mind when you post that several of our regulars are under 18 years old, and the forum has an active profanity filter set by the moderators.

Please also do not post questionable or adult-related images or off-site links, be it in public posts, private messages, your personal profile, signature, or anywhere else on the forum.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Just found some more:

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone here? It's so quiet here...
                sigpic

Comment

And this - dunno if you know it already - I love the most!
                  This artist, Heike Huebner, is one of my dearest friends. She's from Germany and usually runs the FedCon art show. She's been doing artwork since the 80s, back in the Star Trek: Next Generation days. I have some of the most gorgeous portraits she's done of Data, Worf Picard, etc. And she's done some GORGEOUS Babylon 5, Stargate. Captain Jack Sparrow and Snape work as well. She's just brilliant and she's as beautiful a person as her artwork. I'm so delighted you like her work!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94
                    And this made by euticphicl
                    That's gorgeous!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                      This artist, Heike Huebner, is one of my dearest friends. She's from Germany and usually runs the FedCon art show. She's been doing artwork since the 80s, back in the Star Trek: Next Generation days. I have some of the most gorgeous portraits she's done of Data, Worf Picard, etc. And she's done some GORGEOUS Babylon 5, Stargate. Captain Jack Sparrow and Snape work as well. She's just brilliant and she's as beautiful a person as her artwork. I'm so delighted you like her work!!!!
                      She's the woman you told me about? She is really skilled!
                      Dearie, I don't like her work...I totally love it! It looks so real!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                        That's gorgeous!
                        sigpic

Comment

She's the woman you told me about? She is really skilled!
                          Dearie, I don't like her work...I totally love it! It looks so real!
                          Yes. She's incredible and such a lovely person.
                          sigpic

Comment

Is anyone here? It's so quiet here...
                            I'm just back home, we went to the FedCon today. We finally decided to go this week, so it was only for today. We didn't have much time, but we managed to see the panels of Wiliam Shatner, Richard Dean Anderson and Teryl Rothery.
                            And now I'm very tired.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              I'm just back home, we went to the FedCon today. We finally decided to go this week, so it was only for today. We didn't have much time, but we managed to see the panels of Wiliam Shatner, Richard Dean Anderson and Teryl Rothery.
                              And now I'm very tired.
                              FedCon? enlighten me - I have no idea what this is
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                FedCon? enlighten me - I have no idea what this is
                                Are you kidding me?!?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X