No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night's episode was AMAZING! I'm still trying to process it all. I can't wait to see what happens next season.

Comment

Just watched Hamish Macbeth: West Coast Story. The episode has been omitted from DVDs for copyright reasons. A shame because RC's voice is pretty good.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder how RC did with his giving up coffee for Lent charity thing? For some reason when I saw this, I thought of that. I have a friend who is a nurse and she posted this on her FB wall. Maybe Cairi could use this too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          Happy Mother's Day to you, Nancy!
          And to you, too!!! Some season finale, hunh?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Oh, it will also serve me ^^
            I begin to work tomorrow if grounds are not too muddy
            Good luck to you! Can't wait for you to tell us all about it. Hope it goes well and works out to be a good job.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
              Last night's episode was AMAZING! I'm still trying to process it all. I can't wait to see what happens next season.
              Absolutely brilliant! What did our boy do now???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Just watched Hamish Macbeth: West Coast Story. The episode has been omitted from DVDs for copyright reasons. A shame because RC's voice is pretty good.
                Yes, it's a good episode, just a shame they couldn't come to an agreement about the copyright.

I was thinking about the first ep "The Great Lochdubh Salt Robbery" Wasn't that the silliest thing for Lacky & son to do, steal salt for lobsters? Why didn't they just get some sea water, they are surrounded by it for heaven's sake! I suppose it was a plot device and to illustrate just how dingy those two are. Poor Hamish, he's got a bunch of crazy people to deal with, but he fits right in!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's a good episode, just a shame they couldn't come to an agreement about the copyright.

I was thinking about the first ep "The Great Lochdubh Salt Robbery" Wasn't that the silliest thing for Lacky & son to do, steal salt for lobsters? Why didn't they just get some sea water, they are surrounded by it for heaven's sake! I suppose it was a plot device and to illustrate just how dingy those two are. Poor Hamish, he's got a bunch of crazy people to deal with, but he fits right in!
                  I would fit right in there... I love Hamish. I'm waiting on the season 3 dvds to come now. I may re-watch 1-2 again while I'm waiting.

Comment

It's a great series, and as quirky as the folks in Lochdubh seem, they are very true to how people are. I've got a few characters in my neighborhood who would be interchangeable with some of them. I wonder which character I would be?

In my own family, I would be this guy, trying to keep the peace, until they drive me to this state

sigpic

Comment

Here's a great video with major spoilers in it!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Sorry, missed your post yesterday. Wish you a good start with your work and good weather for it.

Uh, and I should have gone to bed earlier, I'm so tired.I'll watch OUAT later today
                        Good luck to you! Can't wait for you to tell us all about it. Hope it goes well and works out to be a good job.
                        Well, it was a good working day and we had of the sun ^^
                        I'm happy, that makes the good work, even if it is only a seasonal work but at least, I'm outside

Here's a great video with major spoilers in it!
                        Spoiler:
                        Why, why I have click on the spoiler ???? I did not see yet the episode
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                          Well, it was a good working day and we had of the sun ^^
                          I'm happy, that makes the good work, even if it is only a seasonal work but at least, I'm outside

Why, why I have click on the spoiler ???? I did not see yet the episode
                          DID I NOT WARN YOU???!!! Sorry, I should know there are spoiler addicted suffers here. So hurry up and watch the episode now.

I am mean, I have no sympathy for the afflicted.

Good to hear your first day went well.
                          sigpic

Comment

DID I NOT WARN YOU???!!! Sorry, I should know there are spoiler addicted suffers here. So hurry up and watch the episode now.

Good to hear your first day went well.
                            Don't worry, you warned that it was major spoiler but... Well I'm as mi_guard, I cannot refrain from clicking spoilers

Thank you, I like the spring and the summer, because I work more, in fields
                            Last edited by Duval; 14 May 2012, 11:08 AM.
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Mr. Gold goes to Granny's to find out why the ambulance went to Emma and Mary-Margret's apartment. Emma demands answers from Regina as they head off to see Mr.Gold. Mr. Gold, Regina and Emma's conversation continues at the shop after he reveals the sword belonged to Emma's father.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605877/

Comment

My review of last night's Once Finale (with special note of RC )

bit.ly/Jxlziq

Comment

Working...
                                X