Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      Love that face!
      sigpic

Comment

:d
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

There is no US version. Neither it nor Summer was released in the US on video. I bought the UK versions and converted them on my computer, so they could play on iTunes (and my appleTV)

Comment

I got some new ideas for 'Heart' so I'm re-writing the first two chapters. Chapter One is now back up but two is still down...

Extended and improved chapter. Mr. Gold is working at his shop when someone drops by. Emma's deciding where to start her investigation into Regina's involvement in the Kathryn Nolan case when August comes by to offer some input.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605483/
            Last edited by bekkamouri; 20 April 2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

and Chapter Two is back up now...

Emma goes to the lab then heads home. as she is thinking about her plans to bring Regina down, she remembers she's supposed to have dinner with Mr. Gold. Mr. Gold calls his favorite little informant and gives her a mission. Emma's getting ready for hr date when when Frederick shows up to get her... with a present.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605486/

Comment

hi all *waves*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                  And for what? I have to pass the Maths examen in two years!!
                  You'll do just fine Stay positive. There is a quote:

In mathematics you don’t understand things. You just get used to them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    I would like to learn more math too!
                    "Dr. Rush? Yes, you seemed to of dropped your chalk...."
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPGbnkflqQ
                      Fantastic video!!!! Thank you! This just fuels my thought that:
                      Spoiler:
                      August is Bea!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                        Teyla, not to freak you out any more than you need to be, but is it possible that you might have just a very slight learning disability when it come to math? I had the same problem as you do. Once it was explained to me right then, I could do it, but on my own, it was all completely vaporized. A teacher volunteered to tutored me four days a week. He kept me from failing. I barely passed. Numbers were very foreign to me. Names, places, numbers, etc were all screwed up with me. I read that it was a form of dyslexia and I realized that's probably what I have, though never officially confirmed. It caused some problems with me in a lot of way. It wouldn't matter how long I've owned the same car, I'd suddenly not recognize it even when I was staring right at it. I'd have trouble remembering who people were. It would just suddenly blank out on me and my kids know that I have this problem. My daughter would often tell me, "That lady who just said "hello" you as you walked by is my friend's mom." I'd go back and explain that I had a memory retention problem and say hi back. I've ALWAYS had this problem. My point is, you have to figure out a way around this obstacle. Think of yourself as being on Destiny and you're figuring out complicated Ancient algorithms. Or you're trying to decipher a tough Rumpy's magic spell. You should consider maybe joining a study group with other students who are having this problem. The others who suggested a different tutor is a pretty good one. Perhaps the teacher himself is making the tests too hard. Are other students having the same problems? If so, then it's not just you. You have to figure out a workaround until you take the exams in two years and then you can forget it all. Perhaps the teacher will allow you to do extra homework for extra credits. When you look at a problem from the perspective of a worm, it seems insurmountable. But when you look at it from a bird's eye view, it's not that huge.

I really don't know. It's so confusing. Last year I didn't have such problems with maths. I passed my final exams with a C and was close to a B. But this year everything became so difficult. We have 7 hours maths per week! So much stuff to learn.

A study group sounds like a good idea but I don't have the time for it. School's just too much. On Monday and Thursday I come home around 5-6 pm and the rest of the week around 2 pm. Then homework and preparing for the next day. And then a study group would be too much.

How do you copy with this form of dyslexia? Did you get used to it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                          Fantastic video!!!! Thank you! This just fuels my thought that:
                          Spoiler:
                          August is Bea!
                          You think so? Then watch this:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                            and Chapter Two is back up now...

Emma goes to the lab then heads home. as she is thinking about her plans to bring Regina down, she remembers she's supposed to have dinner with Mr. Gold. Mr. Gold calls his favorite little informant and gives her a mission. Emma's getting ready for hr date when when Frederick shows up to get her... with a present.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...170120/605486/
                            Oh, MM knows it, doesn't she? She thinks Gold loves Emma. Cute
                            Please hurry with the next chapter. I need to know how the dinner will be
                            sigpic

Comment

I really don't know. It's so confusing. Last year I didn't have such problems with maths. I passed my final exams with a C and was close to a B. But this year everything became so difficult. We have 7 hours maths per week! So much stuff to learn.

A study group sounds like a good idea but I don't have the time for it. School's just too much. On Monday and Thursday I come home around 5-6 pm and the rest of the week around 2 pm. Then homework and preparing for the next day. And then a study group would be too much.

How do you copy with this form of dyslexia? Did you get used to it?
                              props on the C
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Outlast View Post
                                I hope California Solo will end up on the Sundance channel someday. That would be nice.

Oh I love this! Do you have more?
                                I snurched it from Tumblr

and there are a lot of good stuff here http://euticphicl.deviantart.com/gallery/
                                for example

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                Does that mean a DVD release is more likely or more unlikely?
                                DVD plssss
                                Last edited by BamBoo; 21 April 2012, 01:28 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X