by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

WOW, I did not know people were making comments like that about RC's last tweet session. It was also late where he was, so he could of been tired too.

I did not see anything wrong with it. There are people who tweet weird stuff all the time (Michael Shanks anyone? ), I thought it was just fine. Seems great that he took awhile out of his busy off sceduale to spend time with us fans when he could just ignore us and spend time with his family.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think, whom RC should more rest maybe ^^
                      And take care more of him and his family and not his fans, even if it is very kind to make that...
                      He is too kind
                      Last edited by Duval; 28 April 2012, 12:48 PM.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I agree. It's so wonderful that he joined twitter at all. He didn't have to do so but he did and it's a great thing. The people who are accusing him should be grateful he's answering fan questions after all. He didn't have to do that. He could spend his spare time with his family and friends but he answers the questions because he wants to. And if some people have a problem that he cannot answer every single question...well, they should think of how difficult it has to be for him with his job. I'm sure he was extremely happy that he could go home and relax a bit. And if he wants to drink something he has every right to do so. He's a grown man and these stupid people behave like little children!
                        sigpic

Comment

"The Avengers" was a great movie!! The best Marvel piece I've ever seen. All my favorite heros in one movie - and of course Loki

The plot was amazing. I really much liked how they finally realized that they had to work together in order to win this fight
                          sigpic

Comment

bekka, thanks for the update Perfect timing, I just got home

Gold seemed pretty exhausted. I hope he will be fine again That poor man I want to give him a very, very big hug
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              I agree. It's so wonderful that he joined twitter at all. He didn't have to do so but he did and it's a great thing. The people who are accusing him should be grateful he's answering fan questions after all. He didn't have to do that. He could spend his spare time with his family and friends but he answers the questions because he wants to. And if some people have a problem that he cannot answer every single question...well, they should think of how difficult it has to be for him with his job. I'm sure he was extremely happy that he could go home and relax a bit. And if he wants to drink something he has every right to do so. He's a grown man and these stupid people behave like little children!
                              Exactly, as children who don't understand that the adults can be get tired sometimes
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Exactly, as children who don't understand that the adults can be get tired sometimes
                                And very annoying
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X