But sometimes, he frightens
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
          Spoiler:
          ditto and I felt sorry for Mr Gold. it must be very hurt,
          he thought he found his son and then it was just a lie *hug him*
          I believe he normally was a good person but dark magic changed him
          and yeah who is this guy then if he isn't Bae? If he was from outside then how could he come in Storybrooke?

yeah that ep is great. somtimes i feel like he is Dr Rush without the Destiny

That's awesome but he doesn't know how to take a picture?
          Spoiler:
          I agree, he's still a good guy down deep, the curse makes him do bad things, and he will do what he must to get back to Bae. It will be fun to find out who August really is, maybe he is Pinnocio? I've made a lot of wrong guesses with this show, so I don't know.

Maybe when this show ends, hopefully in a long time, we will find out that this is an alternate universe that the other Rush from Twin Destinies fell into.

I think RC is saying he doesn't know how to upload a picture onto the site, he probably had someone set up his twitter page for him. I didn't know anything about all that kind of thing until a couple of years ago when I started taking classes. It's overwhelming if you have no experience with it. I have to thank all of you here on this thread for much of the things I now know how to do.
          sigpic

Comment

since he lied to Mr Gold, I feel like I can't trust him anymore

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...qn69o1_400.jpg

(found it on tumblr)
            I love that! But I'm not sure Mr. Gold wants others to know August tricked him and especially that he cried!
            Last edited by jeri; 25 April 2012, 02:06 PM. Reason: deleted image
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I just sent my press credentials verification package to Comic-Con. It shouldn't be too big an issue, but you never know. Wish me luck guys!

Comment

Good luck b_barnett

now, I'm go to bed ^^
                  Good night !!
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                    I just sent my press credentials verification package to Comic-Con. It shouldn't be too big an issue, but you never know. Wish me luck guys!
                    Much good luck!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched 'Carla's Song'. Bobby was awesome in it. It was kinda sad though.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        I know how that goes, I just stay away from my aunt these days, she's so negative and critical, it's too hard to ignore. So I have to protect myself and avoid her as much as possible. That makes it a little easier to handle her when I have too. Those kind of people never get better, my aunt is more obnoxious with every year.
                        My nieces and nephews let me know that I'm the most embarrassing person they've ever been around. So that means I'm doing it right. I love traumatizing the younger generation.

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          You can care for his estate and I'll care for him Do we have a deal?
                          Teyla, dearie, I don't think that's what Bekkamouri meant by his estate. Ah, never mind! Don't go there!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                            My nieces and nephews let me know that I'm the most embarrassing person they've ever been around. So that means I'm doing it right. I love traumatizing the younger generation.
                            Ha! They probably love you! Embarrassing is one thing, but the kind of person my aunt is, one who doesn't see me for who I am, but what she wants me to be. She doesn't listen to what I say, she'd rather put words in my mouth.
                            sigpic

Comment

since he lied to Mr Gold, I feel like I can't trust him anymore

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...qn69o1_400.jpg

(found it on tumblr)
                              I kind of love this image!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Ha! They probably love you! Embarrassing is one thing, but the kind of person my aunt is, one who doesn't see me for who I am, but what she wants me to be. She doesn't listen to what I say, she'd rather put words in my mouth.
                                She sounds like someone who's very unhappy with herself so tries to control others to compensate. That's sad. I'd use humor to deflect her. Probably saying, "Yes, Auntie-Dear! So sorry I don't meet your high standards!" and then do the Rumpy giggle. It will drive her batty, I'm sure. I used to do that to my ex. "Come down from that rarefied air of exaltness, your royal asinine, and walk among us mere mortals. I just KNOW how frustrating it is to be among us."

Comment

Working...
                                X