Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ye canna catch meeeeeeeeeeee, ye fat git!"

Comment

"Goat cheese? Hmmmmm, for once he has a very good idea. But don't tell that bastard I said that. Jeri, you have the bridge. I'm gonna go whump him for the banana slugs!"

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post

"Banana slugs???? (Spits) You Scottish bastard!"
        Scottish Banana Slugs, we grow 'em big and tasty!
        sigpic

Comment

"Here I come, Rush! (To himself) Oh, man! I'm gonna really enjoy this!

Comment

Scott: "You know TJ, I just needed some air. With those two on the war path again, it's good to get away."

TJ: "I suppose I'll have some patching up to do when they calm down. What do you think?"

Scott: "I bettcha two power bars Rush is gonna end up with a broken bone."

TJ: "Probably, sooner or later, but the Colonel always ends up with a bruise or two. Rush is stronger than he looks."
            sigpic

Comment

TJ: "Okay, everybody, so who's in on the betting pool? Rush gets at least one good headbutt in."

Brody: "Oh, yeah man, the good old Glasgow Kiss! Put me down for that."

TJ: "We had better get this infirmary ready!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                I think that mi_guard will be happy also
                I am for you Duval
                Originally posted by Duval View Post

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaah, I'm realy crazy
                just a little bit but we love you for that
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Being crazy is not neccessary in this thread, but it makes things easier
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone

First:

Congrats to the milestone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would do it You're really a crazy fangirl
                    sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow I won't be online. I'm going to see the West Side Story tomorrow evening

Right after school at 6 pm our bus will drive us to the theater I'm so excited about it - I will even wear a suit I love suits (much rather do I love Bobby in suits *faints*)
                      sigpic

Comment

"Here I come, Rush! (To himself) Oh, man! I'm gonna really enjoy this!

sacredclay & jeri
                        , you guys are too funny!!!

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        Tomorrow I won't be online. I'm going to see the West Side Story tomorrow evening

Right after school at 6 pm our bus will drive us to the theater I'm so excited about it - I will even wear a suit I love suits (much rather do I love Bobby in suits *faints*)
                        teyla-nick, enjoy your play! or rather, enjoy the suits!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          TJ: "Okay, everybody, so who's in on the betting pool? Rush gets at least one good headbutt in."

Brody: "Oh, yeah man, the good old Glasgow Kiss! Put me down for that."

TJ: "We had better get this infirmary ready!"

OMIGAWD, Jeri! I'm cracking UPPPPPPPP!!!! You're too good! I cannae keep up with you, lassie!

Comment

The Glasgow Kiss... I love it. That whole bit had me giggling like a mad eijit.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun, enjoy!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a very old fashioned concept of what boys are. They like to collect bugs, hence "slugs and snails" and they sometimes used to do the cruel trick of tying cans to puppy's tails, which explains that last sentence. I think it's kind of like a nursery rhymes for the 1940's.
                                Thank you, I understands better now ^^

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                I am for you Duval

just a little bit but we love you for that
                                Muahahahahahahahahahaha, now, I make 40 000 postes this evening

Hey everyone

First:

Congrats to the milestone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would do it You're really a crazy fangirl
                                ^^ Thanks

I think that you will have fun ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X