Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    Sounds exactly like I thought it was going to be but nice to know he's in every scene. I knew this wasn't going to be an easy film. I hope he gets recognized for it!
    Oh yeah I want to see it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      Great review, thanks for that, hope to see the movie someday.
      sigpic

Comment

I too like very much your review and too I would like very much seeing the movie!!!!
        myhelix, I love your new avatar ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

This first day was horrible. Normally I get up at 5.40 am. Today my alarm clock rang at 4.45 am!!! I couldn't sleep that last hour and was lying in my bed - restless.

School - Maths in particular - was even worse. My maths teacher was telling something about logarithm. I can't even remember what he said because he is telling it just to the first rows!! I hate him! He is a horrible teacher! He can't even explain things properly so that we all understand it.
          English was funny - we watched "The Dead Poets Society". I like the film but I felt sorry for Neil. That poor boy

We got our big German test and I'm so relieved - I got a B Usually I'm not that good in that type of test so I'm rather happy about it

I just hope the rest of the week won't be as horrible as this day
          sigpic

Comment

I'd buy a second DVD drive for my computer if 'California Solo' is only released in the US. And all of you who live not too far away from me can come and we can watch it together. Fan-meeting

sigpic

Comment

Sorr, this is the pic for 'California Solo'

sigpic

Comment

Very small audience, but everyone liked it. He's not dis likable, but not sympathetic. You want to give lachlan a huge shake at one point. Yes, he sings. He has a nice voice, it he's supposed to Beverly out of practice when he sings. Reluctant to even pick up the guitar, so his singing reflects that. It's not a performance, it's in his apartment
                Thanks for the review, now we have to wait!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                  This first day was horrible. Normally I get up at 5.40 am. Today my alarm clock rang at 4.45 am!!! I couldn't sleep that last hour and was lying in my bed - restless.

School - Maths in particular - was even worse. My maths teacher was telling something about logarithm. I can't even remember what he said because he is telling it just to the first rows!! I hate him! He is a horrible teacher! He can't even explain things properly so that we all understand it.
                  English was funny - we watched "The Dead Poets Society". I like the film but I felt sorry for Neil. That poor boy

We got our big German test and I'm so relieved - I got a B Usually I'm not that good in that type of test so I'm rather happy about it

Well, I always have to think that when a day is bad the one who follows is necessarily better. Thus, I also hope for you ^^

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  I'd buy a second DVD drive for my computer if 'California Solo' is only released in the US. And all of you who live not too far away from me can come and we can watch it together. Fan-meeting

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...epclearneu.jpg
                  Oh, Cairi, I can come to the fan-meeting? I do not speak German, or English but I would be understood
                  Last edited by Duval; 16 April 2012, 12:31 PM.
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post

Oh, I hate that when I wake up too early. It's the same, I lay there waiting for the time to get up! Hope school gets better. Last week one of my classes came to an end. I was so happy, I was too busy with school and working for the neighbor with all the goats. I still have the graphic design class which goes the full semester until the end of May. One class is plenty for me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post

Oh, Cairi, I can come to the fan-meeting? I do not speak either about the German, or about the Englishman but I would be understood
                      Sure, no problem, when it's about RC we will understand each other!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sure, no problem, when it's about RC we will understand each other!
                        Ah, I am happy ^^
                        *will have to have the licence before and a car especially *
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                          Ah, I am happy ^^
                          *will have to have the licence before and a car especially *
                          I think you have enough time for that untill it's released on DVD
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll go to bed, I'm very tired, good night!

sigpic

Comment

I think you have enough time for that untill it's released on DVD
                              Yes, maybe that we shall have it that next year
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good night Cairi
                                Sweet dreams ^^
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X