Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    Hi girls, just popping in to say HI from vacation. Hope everyone is well.

Read a so/so SG1 novel on the plane and decided I need to get the one SGU novel there is, is it any good? Or just a retelling of the episode?

Just saw the ouat promo for the 22nd, looks insane!!!
    More or less a lightly extendet version of the episode, with a few modifications (I guess the book was written before the episode was finished).
    It's not expencive, so maybe you could give it a try, and make your own judgment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Chanel No. 5?
      More like horse No. 7

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      It is good the smell of horses, it is the smell of the campaign
      The smell of the horses is good, but the smell of their leftovers.....

And odn't worry, I didn't get lost in the shower with Rush, I just was so tired and my knee was aching, so I fell into bed and went to sleep immediately.

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      OK--question for you all. Has it ever been actually established what Rush's academic background is on SGU? I know what I think is "fanon" but is there canon on his background? Mathemetician? Physicist? Astrophysicist? Linguist? All of the above? Needed for Gravity's End.

working on chapter two. it's a bit steamier than I'd intended, but ahhh well.
      I think we discussed it here somewhere on this thread, but it's nowhere said.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi all!
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Hi you!
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha
            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon LT. Col. John Sheppard!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                More or less a lightly extendet version of the episode, with a few modifications (I guess the book was written before the episode was finished).
                It's not expencive, so maybe you could give it a try, and make your own judgment.
                Yeah, I read kind of slow so is its more like the episode I would rather read new stories

The fan fictions have been fun, I find myself mixing up the show with memories of FoD. Like some of the cute details
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Good afternoon LT. Col. John Sheppard!
                  After-noon
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emileeza View Post
                    Wow, when I first discovered this lovely place a few days ago, I hoped it was active, but WOW! So many new pages of such wonderfulness. <3

I'll be here lurking.
                    Hi Emileeza welcome to the thread, which can be very active sometimes

and please do not only lurk, would be nice to see you post too
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

no greeting to me mi im shocked
                      Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 12 April 2012, 03:50 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                        Yeah, I read kind of slow so is its more like the episode I would rather read new stories

The fan fictions have been fun, I find myself mixing up the show with memories of FoD. Like some of the cute details
                        No chance of official new stories, if it comes to books.

I think, some of the fanfictions are as good as those so called official books (FOD, but also some others ), especially if there are no books.

Fanfictions have the liberty to include a bit more "adult" stuff into the stories, what the official books are not allowed to do. Not that I need in any case a lot of sex and violence, but if it's fitting, why not? On the other hand, fanfiction don't absolutely need to contain sex (and violence) to be good fanfiction. Most of the time I prefer general, e.g. But I also don#t minfd other kind of stories.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          that's just mean you know I can't resist
                          Of course I know it That's why I did it
                          sigpic

Comment

what did you do to 'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                              what did you do to 'er
                              You have to know that mi hates spoiler tags. And even more if Durza pics are in spoiler tags
                              Last edited by teyla-nick94; 12 April 2012, 04:54 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

haha thats mean
                                Spoiler:
                                *high 5's teyla-nick hahahahahaha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X