Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question:
    Does Robert really live in Canada now? Because sometimes I read he lives there but other times I read he still lives in Scotland. I'm quite confused about that
    sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I was in "Panem" with a friend. I read the book before and loved it. And the film was brilliant!!! Most of the scenes were exactly like in the book! Great! Guys, you have to watch this movie! You won't regret it!
      The actors were great - I very much liked everyone but Stanly Tucci was hilarious!!!! I liked him in "Shall we dance" and "The Devil wears Prada" but his performance in this movie was even better
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        What do you mean "Mathematique"? Who wrote that one?
        Is CleanWhiteRoom wrote this fan fiction ^^
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7964750/1/Mathematique

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Hey everyone!!

I finally have two weeks off! Two weeks and no school!!! That's wonderful!!! I really needed that. The last week was horrible. I had this "I-don't-give-a-damn-if-we-write-a-test-today"-feeling the whole week!
        It is well, you can rest and relax

I have a question:
        Does Robert really live in Canada now? Because sometimes I read he lives there but other times I read he still lives in Scotland. I'm quite confused about that
        I think that he lives in Canada for the work but that his family is always in the Scotland ^^ '
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          It is well, you can rest and relax
          Yeah, thank God I can!

I think that he lives in Canada for the work but that his family is always in the Scotland ^^ '
          Hm, must be pretty hard for him not to have them near him Poor Robert
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, thank God I can!

Hm, must be pretty hard for him not to have them near him Poor Robert
            He said in an interview that it was very difficult, but his wife has family close by and the Glaswegians are very protective of them. He said they do visit in Vancouver while he's filming. They make it work and that's beautiful.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
              He said in an interview that it was very difficult, but his wife has family close by and the Glaswegians are very protective of them. He said they do visit in Vancouver while he's filming. They make it work and that's beautiful.
              Ah, thanks for that Nancy *hug*
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks for that Nancy *hug*
                That's the hardest thing in the world. I do so admire them. Grieg has had out of state jobs before and spent months away from Rorrie and me. It was so hard on everyone, especially Rorrie. It must be so much harder for the families of military service people. At least we knew Grieg had a very good chance of always coming home...
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=sacredclay;13264124]
                  Oh, I have not read this one, I have begin Mathematique ^^

What do you mean "Mathematique"? Who wrote that one?
                  Shocking! Shocking, I say! I thought you were CWR's biggest fan! You go to your room and get reading right now, young lady!
                  sigpic

Comment

"I have to write out a ticket on sacredclay. Dereliction of fan duty."
                    sigpic

Comment

Raining a lot this week, I had to clear that basement drain again at my mom's house. Avoided to flooding this time, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Yes, I'm re-posting this pic. This is the effect reality TV has on me! Reality TV =
                        exactly
                        Huumm, we have never enough Rush
                        fully agree with you
                        Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        Raining a lot this week, I had to clear that basement drain again at my mom's house. Avoided to flooding this time, though.
                        raining at your place? we could use some rain, so it would clean the air from all that pollen - a lot of people are suffering much more than in other years
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          raining at your place? we could use some rain, so it would clean the air from all that pollen - a lot of people are suffering much more than in other years
                          So far this year, it's rained when the pollen has been trying it's best, and I wonder how much fruit I'll get on my apricot, peach and cherries this year. Most of these trees bloom over a few weeks, so there will be some fruit.
                          I haven't heard complaints about allergies, yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

YEEEEEES!!!!!

I finally started my own story!! Finally! And damn, it's so difficult to write a proper beginning!! It's quite easier with a FanFiction!
                            sigpic

Comment

YEEEEEES!!!!!

I finally started my own story!! Finally! And damn, it's so difficult to write a proper beginning!! It's quite easier with a FanFiction!
                              Great! I wish you lots of luck. I edit my mom's stuff and it's usually easy because she writes about history and so I'm just doing spelling, grammar and such. But now she's doing a story about our lives on the ranch and I know I'm going to have disagreements as to how things happened. Oh, boy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Now mom says her roof is leaking! Aghhrr!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X