Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
    Hey, Guys!

I found "Looking After JoJo" on You Tube - in pieces, but better than nothing I guess. But I'm confused. How many parts to the series are there? It went from Episode 4-Part 5 of 5. And then the next one I saw said Episode 5-Part 5 of 5. I couldn't find the first four episodes of Part 5.

I'm new to You Tube and, to be honest, most of this kind of stuff. Thanks for any info you can give me.
    Looking after Jo Jo is a 4 parter. Each part is about 50 minutes. On YouTube it's divided into 5 parts each episode for known reasons. All you have to do is to collect all parts to each episode, put it into a queu, and press play. Hope it works, have fun. Be warned, some parts are not suitable for kids cos of violence. So, better not let your daughter watch.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Looking after Jo Jo is a 4 parter. Each part is about 50 minutes. On YouTube it's divided into 5 parts each episode for known reasons. All you have to do is to collect all parts to each episode, put it into a queu, and press play. Hope it works, have fun. Be warned, some parts are not suitable for kids cos of violence. So, better not let your daughter watch.
      Oh, I've got that. She's a bit miffed that she can't watch half of his films yet. But, on the other hand, she doesn't like seeing him "evil" so it's not horrendous yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        Thanks a lot, Artemis! Appreciate the help. I've spent all morning looking for the "California Solo" trailer and it's gone. *SIGH* But I found some other cool stuff so I'm good.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I've got that. She's a bit miffed that she can't watch half of his films yet. But, on the other hand, she doesn't like seeing him "evil" so it's not horrendous yet.
          Thanks a lot, Artemis! Appreciate the help. I've spent all morning looking for the "California Solo" trailer and it's gone. *SIGH* But I found some other cool stuff so I'm good.
          Most of the films/series he's done which aren's suitable for kids are about questionable characters, so I guess, it'll go for a while, and she'll understand, it's harder if she's 14/15.

You know there's a totally legal way to download stuff from Youtube, e.g. iSkysoft Free Video Dowloader (from&for Mac, but you'll find a lot of programs for pc as well). I've dl the trailer in time, and so can watch it anytime I want and make screencaps from it (which I havn't done yet, no time).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I'm sorry I can't help you there. I have a YT account, but mostly for other purposes. And I don't use it much because of all this blocking problems here.

But I played a bit with one of these image editor things, and this came out:

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...fun/fmgif2.gif

Although it's not so nice as Lahela's.
            I like it!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I see they have taken it down, it must be because of contractual agreements with the new distributor. Luckily, I down loaded it. Hehe! Don't tell anyone!

Hint: when you find something you like, video, picture or article, download it right away and file it safe. Things change fast sometimes and there are a few things gone that I'm glad I have.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/tv-...-me-sick/15936

Robert Carlyle: Reality TV makes me sick

well on that I fully agree with him
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

hu? seems that I am alone ......
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

wish you all a good night
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X