• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
      Oh.. I kept seeing daylight savings time on random articles.. and I just knew what i meant now. Lol.

How am I supposed to be nice to him? I'm standing like a motionless post and he still keeps jumping at me with his claws. D:
      You can learnn a lot of things here

Originally posted by jeri View Post
      Don't feel embarrassed, I have always preferred older men. But now I think I'm catching up to the age bracket I like!
      Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
      Oh hun, When I was 15 I had crushes on no one younger then 40
      Its normal! and awesome
      Me too, although I can't remember all of them, must be my age. Oh, wait, I always had a crush on Mr Spock from the Enterprise, I've been a sci-fi girl all my life.

Oh, almost forgot it: Good morning to you all, although it's way to early for a Sunday morning.
      *yawns*
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, made my 5000th post yesterday
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, listen what I've found on this lovely, sunny day. It's a wonderful, warm spring day her where I live.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Congrats to your 5000th post!

sigpic

Comment

Still cranky about the stupid, unnecessary, idiotic, hour steeling, not normal time change only a few politics can think of!

Europe practices this freak of nature since 1982, I want my old time back! It´s not funny if you have to get up at 6 am in the morning. I really think about doing something that by beginning about next year this "Daylight saving time" is history!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                I can remember the moment when I realized this was going to be a -thing- for me. And I had a crush's on

and

I was a very weird kid.
                You had a crush on Weird Al?????? Weird Al Yanovich????????
                Oh
                My
                GAWD!!!! ROTF!!!!!!
                No, no, I'm NOT laughing at you! Oh, yes I am! No, I'm not! (Cracks up hysterically)

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  You had a crush on Weird Al?????? Weird Al Yanovich????????
                  Oh
                  My
                  GAWD!!!! ROTF!!!!!!
                  No, no, I'm NOT laughing at you! Oh, yes I am! No, I'm not! (Cracks up hysterically)
                  Yankovic. You can laugh, but he's still the man always been a huge fan of his, he's too funny. told ya, I'm a weird one
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I hope we see teyla sometime soon. Hope she had a good birthday party, and she has recovered.
                    Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                    I was thinking about her Saturday while we were at our friend's crystal mine. I hope she's awake by now.
                    I'm hoping she's made it to school today!
                    Teyla? Maybe she's too old for us now
                    I was thinking maybe teyla found a new boyfriend, I know I had a new one often at that age. Glad to hear she fine and busy.

Hey there

I missed you guys and I'm sorry I couldn't come here earlier but there wasn't any time. As Artemis told you I'm good, just fu***** busy >.<' One week to go before I will have 2 weeks of vacations and I really hope I can relax then. In the last holiday I hadn't even had time to write something -.-

For my birthday party: It was great and I had a very big hangover the next day Maybe I just drank a bit too much? Around 15 people where here and we celebrated in our garage. We bought a bit too much alcohol, there's still much left.

jeri: I have enough of boys for now. The last one proved me that next time it will be someone whose older and more intelligent - well Rush or Gold would be perfect candidates

Cairi, I could neve be old enough for you guys!! You're great and I love being a member here! *hug*

I'm 15. The few people I've told in real life about him were all similar in their responses, "He's so old!" "I didn't know you had a thing for oldies.." "OLD!!". I feel a bit embarassed. Hahaha. xD;;
                    Ah, don't worry. When Robert became my favorite actor I was 16 and my mom always says the same things. But what shall I say? The last young one I had was two years younger than me and an idiot -.- (You could compare him with Gaston. Hormone-controlled)

Lately I have a bit of a talent to hurt myself: There's something in the middle of my hand but I don't know it came there, two days ago I fell of a little cairn and one of this damn stones landed on my foot -.- Am I cursed or what? And bad luck also haunts me. Two days ago I lost 20 € at a party!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!

I need a holiday
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm 15. The few people I've told in real life about him were all similar in their responses, "He's so old!" "I didn't know you had a thing for oldies.." "OLD!!". I feel a bit embarassed. Hahaha. xD;;
                      Don't worry about it, Luxi! My daughter's not quite 12 and she adores him. They're Twitter buddies now. he's thinks he's almost as cool as her Daddy, which is very high praise.
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulation Cairi !!!!

sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          Hey, listen what I've found on this lovely, sunny day. It's a wonderful, warm spring day her where I live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCGmmjmKB7Q
                          Beautiful video Artemis, very pleasant to listen to
                          Mental green for you
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            Oh yes, the British are very kind
                            The UK is our second home. I love Liverpool and Edinburgh. We almost moved to Scotland in the late 1990s but my husband felt there wasn't enough sun and too much rain. We seriously considered raising black-faced sheep. I wish we had... I love the beauty and the quiet there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              Hey there

I missed you guys and I'm sorry I couldn't come here earlier but there wasn't any time. As Artemis told you I'm good, just fu***** busy >.<' One week to go before I will have 2 weeks of vacations and I really hope I can relax then. In the last holiday I hadn't even had time to write something -.-

For my birthday party: It was great and I had a very big hangover the next day Maybe I just drank a bit too much? Around 15 people where here and we celebrated in our garage. We bought a bit too much alcohol, there's still much left.

jeri: I have enough of boys for now. The last one proved me that next time it will be someone whose older and more intelligent - well Rush or Gold would be perfect candidates

Cairi, I could neve be old enough for you guys!! You're great and I love being a member here! *hug*

Ah, don't worry. When Robert became my favorite actor I was 16 and my mom always says the same things. But what shall I say? The last young one I had was two years younger than me and an idiot -.- (You could compare him with Gaston. Hormone-controlled)

Lately I have a bit of a talent to hurt myself: There's something in the middle of my hand but I don't know it came there, two days ago I fell of a little cairn and one of this damn stones landed on my foot -.- Am I cursed or what? And bad luck also haunts me. Two days ago I lost 20 € at a party!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!

I need a holiday
                              Hey Teyla, happy with seeing again you here
                              *hug*
                              H'mm, sometimes the adversity pursues us, I hope for you that that does not go lasted, in any case, takes advantage well(many) of your holidays, to relax you ^^
                              It is the return of the spring and the sun!
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                                The UK is our second home. I love Liverpool and Edinburgh. We almost moved to Scotland in the late 1990s but my husband felt there wasn't enough sun and too much rain. We seriously considered raising black-faced sheep. I wish we had... I love the beauty and the quiet there.
                                Good idea to want to raise sheeps in the Scotland, the good quiet and quiet life in the middle of a magnificent landscape. I dream about the same thing, can be not in the Scotland, but have a small farm, in mountains and make some cheese
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X