• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    Oh, to be a fly on that wall!
    (Raises a can of Raid/Black Flag at it)

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      I was on his page. Refreshed it several times. And the link you've sent me is still showing me the same damn four tweets only. I'm so upset about it.
      That sucks. Have you tried with other peoples twitter account?
      You're a Mac user, are you? Install a second browser on your computer, sometimes using another browser helps with little bugs.
      sigpic

Comment

When I went to his Twitter earlier, it was only showing tweets from last week. I had to click "with replies" to see the new tweets (at the top of the column the tweets actually appear in? It says: Tweets With Replies/Without) Is that maybe what's happening?

And happy birthday, Teyla! Have a great party and enjoy yourself!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          He was on for two hours???? I only saw four things tweeted and then nothing else. Even Mrs. TigerCat tried to send me a link to it and it still showed up the same. Hope I'm not blocked.
          I can't see why he would of blocked you. I send him like a dozen questions and I'm not blocked. LOL!
          And then you have people sending him their photoshops and fan fictions. He has a lot of other people he can block first seems weird that you cant see them.
          sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to drop by and say hello - don't think I will be around in the next days. Today is really a bad day

Shock after Valais coach crash leaves 28 dead
            Belgium and Switzerland are in shock after a coach crash on Tuesday night in Valais, southern Switzerland, left 28 people dead – 22 of them children.
            The dead and injured were among a Belgian school group returning home after a ski holiday. It is one of the worst accidents in Switzerland in 30 years.

Escaped patient kills one, injures seven in Basel
            A psychiatric patient, escaped from a clinic in Basel, stole a car and drove wildly through the city, killing one cyclist and injuring seven people on Tuesday evening.

and, my grandma died today
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It never rains but it pours. I'm sorry to hear things are so tough for you mi_guard. Words fail me.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Teyla!

Someone needs to make a drawing of that. RIGHT NOW.
                already did! here http://rumpelgold.tumblr.com/
                including, 'Time Around' fanart!!

his tweet, so adorable
                http://thatone-rc-blog.tumblr.com/po...-cant-love-him

Archie: So...um....lets focus on a particularly painful moment in your past.
                Mr. Gold: Tell you what, lets make a deal....and then I'll tell you.
                that's what he would say, can imagine that

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                Some new photos from next week's Once Upon a Time:
                Oh *melt*

and then photoshop happened. Made by me. LOL
                http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/...tor/Unpine.jpg
                Last edited by BamBoo; 14 March 2012, 07:42 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Just wanted to drop by and say hello - don't think I will be around in the next days. Today is really a bad day

Belgium and Switzerland are in shock after a coach crash on Tuesday night in Valais, southern Switzerland, left 28 people dead – 22 of them children.
                  The dead and injured were among a Belgian school group returning home after a ski holiday. It is one of the worst accidents in Switzerland in 30 years.

A psychiatric patient, escaped from a clinic in Basel, stole a car and drove wildly through the city, killing one cyclist and injuring seven people on Tuesday evening.

Oh I'm so sorry *hug*

sigpic

Comment

I'm excited about the sessions with Archie.

I can't be the only one who pictures it going like Rush's Kino recording with Eli, lol (where he just stood there and stared at it until Eli turned it off).
                    RhineGold, I DOUBLE-DARE you to write a story about that one with the kino or maybe just a video or tape recorder. I just KNOW you'll come up with an excellent story! Dare Ya! Dare Ya!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                      That sucks. Have you tried with other peoples twitter account?
                      You're a Mac user, are you? Install a second browser on your computer, sometimes using another browser helps with little bugs.
                      Like maybe with Firefox mozilla?

Comment

Oh, hun! I'm so sorry! (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                          Happy Birthday Teyla!

already did! here http://rumpelgold.tumblr.com/
                          including, 'Time Around' fanart!!

his tweet, so adorable
                          http://thatone-rc-blog.tumblr.com/po...-cant-love-him
                          The gifs with him in jail and EQ using a cone to tempt him as well as the taco! HILARIOUS!!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, I know how it's like
                            *hugs*

And for the accidents, heard it on the radio this morning and it's really really terrible, two such horrible things happen on one day
                            sigpic

Comment

And like many times in life bad and good things happen side by side

Happy Birthday Teyla!

Cheers, now you are officially allowed
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm excited about the sessions with Archie.

I can't be the only one who pictures it going like Rush's Kino recording with Eli, lol (where he just stood there and stared at it until Eli turned it off).
                                Yup!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X