Nice pictures BamBoo ^^
    And Good night
    Sweet dreams
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      I love you Rumple!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      Rumple puts his hand on his heart and bows to you. Grinning, he says, "I know you do, Dearie. I know you all do. That's as it should be." He winks and pops out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        Rumple puts his hand on his heart and bows to you. Grinning, he says, "I know you do, Dearie. I know you all do. That's as it should be." He winks and pops out.
        He's so right! And he deserves that! He is amazing!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
          Good evening Cairi ^^
          Yes, I too think that the time change is the similar in all Europe.
          Well, I find it stupid, we shall sleep one hour less ><
          Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          I always have some kind of jetlag from this time chance
          Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
          Who does not? I need at least a week to adjust to it.

And then: it's dark again in the morning.
          Don´t remind me of the stupid time change, totally useless! I get cranky three weeks before and a half year after this idiotic thing. You would sing a petition against it?

Our normal European standard time is the so called "Winter Time" and I would like to keep it that way. In which other country´s do they manipulate the normal time.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          I'll leave for bed, I've got exhausting work tomorrow and after that we want to go to the cinema. Good night!
          Which movie? I´d like to go on Friday, maybe watching "John Carter"?

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
          Great pic spam!
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

RC just tweeted that he'll be on at 4:00 PDT, which is 6:00 my time 2 hours and 10 minutes. Nice of him to pop on and give us a head's up.
              Last edited by NancyP; 13 March 2012, 01:08 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

RC just tweeted that he'll be on at 4:00 PDT, which is 6:00 my time 2 hours and 10 minutes.
                Yeah, just saw it. Damn still too late for me, I was on my way to shut down my computer when I checked for a last time and ... found the tweet.

So, do you think it may be possible to send my question tonight?

The question is:

how's Rumple's hair made? hair extensions or/and lots of hairstyling products?

(<— feel still free to bring this into understandable, proper English if necessary)
                sigpic

Comment

Strange post---don't know why it happened. Sorry.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    Yeah, just saw it. Damn still too late for me, I was on my way to shut down my computer when I checked for a last time and ... found the tweet.

So, do you think it may be possible to send my question tonight?

The question is:

how's Rumple's hair made? hair extensions or/and lots of hairstyling products?

(<— feel still free to bring this into understandable, proper English if necessary)
                    I've got it all written down so when he comes on I'll just send it out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                      Don´t remind me of the stupid time change, totally useless! I get cranky three weeks before and a half year after this idiotic thing. You would sing a petition against it?

Our normal European standard time is the so called "Winter Time" and I would like to keep it that way. In which other country´s do they manipulate the normal time.
                      A petition would be good, it is stupid to change an hour, Before, I am on that the hour change did not exist and it was simpler, we followed the normal time of the seasons. Why always to complicate things?
                      Last edited by Duval; 13 March 2012, 01:55 PM.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        He's so right! And he deserves that! He is amazing!
                        I agree, and so cute, he is Everything to you ^^
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I would have like knowing if sometimes he is submerge by the emotion of a scene, to know if he feels as his character ^^'
                          (stupid question, I know ><)
                          Last edited by Duval; 13 March 2012, 01:28 PM.
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            I would have like knowing if sometimes he is submerge by the emotion of a scene, to know if he feels as his character ^^'
                            (stupid question, I know ><)
                            He said he always does his best to feel what the character is feeling. He feels that it's very important. Read that on one of the earlier Twitter sessions. But he said he never forgets that he's portraying a character. Those weren't his exact words, but that's basically what he said.
                            sigpic

Comment

He said he always does his best to feel what the character is feeling. He feels that it's very important. Read that on one of the earlier Twitter sessions. But he said he never forgets that he's portraying a character. Those weren't his exact words, but that's basically what he said.
                              Oh, all right, I did not know that he had already answered a question like that, it is interesting, thank you ^^
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                Which movie? I´d like to go on Friday, maybe watching "John Carter"?
                                Yes, 'John Carter'! I really enjoyed it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X