• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
      @robertcarlyle_ Burning question on the @OncePodcast forums - what does Mr. Gold wear to bed at night when he sleeps?

@rumplegoldfan @OncePodcast gold speedos

I didn't need to know that. *SIGH* I'm so hot for Mr. Gold!
      Someone needs to make a drawing of that. RIGHT NOW.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
        @robertcarlyle_ Burning question on the @OncePodcast forums - what does Mr. Gold wear to bed at night when he sleeps?

@rumplegoldfan @OncePodcast gold speedos

I didn't need to know that. *SIGH* I'm so hot for Mr. Gold!
        Maybe, that he wears nothing when he sleeps
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Really, really weird, but I was watching the twitter page and it's apparent that he was twittering, but I only saw three posts and that's it. No response to anything else. I kept refreshing the page but nothing else showed up. Tweeted to Mrs. TigerCat and she told me he just finished the session. Have to say I'm disappointed that it didn't show up on my computer. So if someone has the link to his transcript, I'd appreciate it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            Oh, Goddess, Yes!
            sigpic

Comment

"Really, really weird, but I was watching the twitter page and it's apparent that he was twittering, but I only saw three posts and that's it. No response to anything else. I kept refreshing the page but nothing else showed up. Tweeted to Mrs. TigerCat and she told me he just finished the session. Have to say I'm disappointed that it didn't show up on my computer. So if someone has the link to his transcript, I'd appreciate it very much."

Weird things happening on this forum tonight! My posts are vanishing into cyberspace.

I'll try again. We're going out of town tomorrow. If you don't get one by Monday, let me know and I'll do one for you. He was absolutely hilarious tonight and was on for almost two hours. Best. Session. Yet.
              Last edited by NancyP; 13 March 2012, 06:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                Really, really weird, but I was watching the twitter page and it's apparent that he was twittering, but I only saw three posts and that's it. No response to anything else. I kept refreshing the page but nothing else showed up. Tweeted to Mrs. TigerCat and she told me he just finished the session. Have to say I'm disappointed that it didn't show up on my computer. So if someone has the link to his transcript, I'd appreciate it very much.
                were you on his page? I noticed when he is responding to people it only shows up if you actually go into his twitter page and not on your own feed.
                https://twitter.com/#!/robertcarlyle_
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                  The funny thing is that there is an artist on Tumblr who did draw Mr. Gold with a gold speedo sometime last year!

I missed his Twitter session because I slept too long. Oh, well...

On the topic of his hair, mine is about shoulder-length now (somewhere close to RC's hair, just styled differently). I experimented trying to crimp my hair and it came around my chin, which is about where Rumpel's falls, so for me, that confirms the it-is-his-real-hair theory. My hair won't hold a curl for more than like five minutes, though, so his must be a very different texture or they have wizards to style it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Some new photos from next week's Once Upon a Time:

onces01e17030.jpg
                    onces01e17013.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone pine MORE when this happened on Twitter?

cinequeen1:
                      @robertcarlyle_ what's a lass got to do? Lovely Canadian girl pining for a hello! So close and yet so far!
                      Robert:
                      @cinequeen1 unpine immediately
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        Well, the relationship I had was kinda short. It's over know and I ended it - and I honestly don't regret doing this. He was never there for me on Sunday. I was something like a "Friday-girlfriend" it seems -.-

Hehe, today we bought the alcohol stuff for Saturday And let's say, it's one hell of alcohol Who ends up sober after this day missed something
                        Sorry to hear it's over, but glad to hear that you're a strong woman. It's good to listen to your inner voice, trust yourself.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday party, and hope you don't regret it the morning after!
                        sigpic

Comment

and then photoshop happened. Made by me. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Great image BamBoo, It sort of looks like those boots may be in 2 pieces, shoes with the leg parts over. RC said it takes 20 minutes to lace those things on, I can see why when you look close. I couldn't stand to wear something tight like that for a long time. It must make him tired to wear the whole costume all day.

I was thinking that Mr. Gold got out of jail by
                            Spoiler:
                            agreeing to have counseling with Archie, they talked about it in the Paleyfest interview. I don't see how else Emma could let him out, and not be any legal action.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I was thinking that Mr. Gold got out of jail by
                              Spoiler:
                              agreeing to have counseling with Archie, they talked about it in the Paleyfest interview. I don't see how else Emma could let him out, and not be any legal action.

Oh, to be a fly on that wall!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                A petition would be good, it is stupid to change an hour, Before, I am on that the hour change did not exist and it was simpler, we followed the normal time of the seasons. Why always to complicate things?
                                I agree, this time change things is silly. Why must they make decisions that interfere with normal functions of nature. If we all lived without clocks for a while, we might be happier.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X