Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    Who's willing to translate this for me? I'll let you have Rush and Colonel for one night. Together. With you.
    translate? to which language?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Who's willing to translate this for me? I'll let you have Rush and Colonel for one night. Together. With you.
            Here's the transcript:
            once I had that in my mind, ...I thought then I know how he looks and how he moves, then I needed to find some kind of voice, ah, because I couldn’t imagine, this, this voice wasn’t really gonna do it. (laughter) And uhhh, actually it was my son, my 6 year old son, uh Pierce. Uh, I just suddenly heard him, because he runs, walks about the house doing this kind of (in very high pitch voice) “baabaa deedee bing(?) (audience: major laughter and applause as RC looks and points as if at him) that’s him, that’s him. So I (once had to work?) all these things together.

I really can't say if "Pierce's words" are anywhere like what RC was saying, it's very funny and strange!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/322264fff.png
              Oh, he's smiling at us again!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Here's the transcript:
                once I had that in my mind, ...I thought then I know how he looks and how he moves, then I needed to find some kind of voice, ah, because I couldn’t imagine, this, this voice wasn’t really gonna do it. (laughter) And uhhh, actually it was my son, my 6 year old son, uh Pierce. Uh, I just suddenly heard him, because he runs, walks about the house doing this kind of (in very high pitch voice) “baabaa deedee bing(?) (audience: major laughter and applause as RC looks and points as if at him) that’s him, that’s him. So I (once had to work?) all these things together.

I really can't say if "Pierce's words" are anywhere like what RC was saying, it's very funny and strange!
                I am satisfied that you wrote what he says, I know that it was for sacredclay , but it also helps me ^^
                thank you
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I am satisfied that you wrote what he says, I know that it was for sacredclay , but it also helps me ^^
                  thank you
                  Anytime my dear, just ask.
                  sigpic

Comment

Anytime my dear, just ask.
                    I would ask then, the next time, if I manage to overcome my shyness, I ever dare to ask for nothing, to anybody lol
                    In any case, it is kind
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I would ask then, the next time, if I manage to overcome my shyness, I ever dare to ask for nothing, to anybody lol
                      In any case, it is kind
                      You could send me a private message, don't be afraid to ask. Being here on these forums is a great way for you to learn English, at least understand more of it. I don't think I would be able to go on a French forum! So I admire you for being here. Even with a translator, it is hard.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Have fun with it. How far are you? I'm with the GW rewatch in S8, although I didn't have time this month so far, but this evening looks good.
                        Just on season one, we just watched the ep with the Knox. Maybe we will watch one more before heading to bed tonight.
                        I tried watching it when it was new but I could not get into it...that was a long time ago tho, and apparently I am a bigger nerd now. We are really liking it, and I am SO happy there are 9 seasons to play catch up with. Wont be dull for awhile.

Fan art, well my dear, you're a goner now. It's too late to save you! Seriously that's nice work.

Perfect quote!
                        Thanks! they can always save the day with science *swoon*

That's way cool! Did you draw it??? I want to see more of your works! Are you on Deviantart?
                        No Deviantart, for a long time I was not a huge fan of that website. I do have my own website tho. I will have to see what I can do about making a Deviantart account for fun

I went to school for illustration, that piece is acrylic, it started out as a pen drawing but I was not happy with it so I just went over it with my paints. Its not done just yet. I am still working up the nerve to put in the FTL colors, but I might do that digitally.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                          I didn't know he did yoga (how come we never saw Rush with Chloe practicing on the Observation Deck, lol?). (We were talking earlier about how he must be strong while watching Plunkett and Macleane. I know it's acting, but he knocks people down pretty believably...) My sister does yoga, and I'd like to learn. I bet it would help my joint problems. I'm glad you're recovered from cancer, and I hope you stay well!
                          I can't recommend it enough.
                          Last edited by jeri; 10 March 2012, 04:33 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            translate? to which language?
                            ENGLISH!!!!!! I'm deaf, dearie! Sheesh! Translating it to German or any other language is completely useless to me. You crack me up! LOL

Comment

Here's the transcript:

Jeri, I LOVE you. If you were a man, I'd be all over you but you're **** out of luck there. However, you get to have Rush and Young as your playthings for Friday night. Have fun. Make sure you return them in working conditions! Mwuah!

Comment

ENGLISH!!!!!! I'm deaf, dearie! Sheesh! Translating it to German or any other language is completely useless to me. You crack me up! LOL
                                sorry, I completely forgot
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X