Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
    I did not know you could get Hamish Macbeth in region one! The only one I'd seen before was UK only. I know what I'm asking for for my birthday, lol.

I love small town series and mystery shows (especially quirky ones) so I need the series.

@Jeri - Oh, you have goats? We used to raise goats on my grandparents' farm when I was a little girl! They are weird animals, very noisy. We had a pet goat named Lizzie who was blind. She was so sweet.

I can't get the Peter Kelamis mp4 to play. ;____; Sad because I love him, too.
    I tried the link, works ok. Hum, well it's a mp4, should be easy, sorry. It's short, but it's a little gem. You can hear RC laughing in the background, it was taken with a phone at some thing they were all at together.

Those are my neighbors goats. I help look after them now and again. Had to feed them with bottles yesterday, so we had play time while we waited for the milk to heat. They bottle feed them so they will be tame. I have 5 goats all from there, and she wants me to take the black one in the photo, left side, I probably will.
    sigpic

Comment

sorry but was last sunday no new episode from once upon a time? i missed something? i´m now on the seconed epi of sgu.^^

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
        sorry but was last sunday no new episode from once upon a time? i missed something? i´m now on the seconed epi of sgu.^^
        I am now on the fifteenth episode of sgu ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                It was funny because the two main choices were Dearies and GoldDiggers. Several of us told him we didn't like being called GoldDiggers but we'd do it for him if that's what he really wanted. I got the distinct impression that amused the hell out of him so he settled on Dearies, which he was leaning toward anyway. It was nice to be in on the process...
                It's funny but on my Facebook profile page, I list Gold digger as my occupation. Figured that might scare some of the people off.

Comment

sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                    No new episode because they showed the Academy Awards. We have to wait until next Sunday March 4.

There are lots of OUAT pics to look at here today!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                      It's funny but on my Facebook profile page, I list Gold digger as my occupation. Figured that might scare some of the people off.
                      I guess Dearies is better. Some folks are calling themselves Oncers, don't think that's good either. To easy to make bad jokes with.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        Just popping in to say that Peter Kelamis does a brilliant impersonation of Robert Carlyle!!...got back from a fantastic Chevron 7.8 where Peter was a guest...he is an absolute hoot...only wish videoing had been allowed and you could all have shared in a great "voice off" between him as Robert and Garry Chalk as Sean Connery stuck on the Destiny together!!..

Deeds xx
                        Are you kidding??? That's frakking hilarious! He did do a RC skit where he mimic him in "28 Weeks Later". How was the Chevron 7 Con? Any links to the pics of the events?

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          There's a new story from Clean White Room , that goes with FOD. It's a tearful one.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7876801/1/
                          Oy! Is it ever!
                          Spoiler:
                          but it's nice to know what happened after Young was forced through the gate. I've always wondered what the last moments were. I really want to know if our genius ascended or not and if he's coming back to Earth for see Young?
                          Last edited by sacredclay; 27 February 2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                            Apart from they should be starting filming the 13 eppy "summer-filler" of Saving Hope v.soon, no.....but hopefully in November we shall get lots of news from The Man himself as he is the guest at the next Chevron !!...got my Gold ticket already.....would LOVE it if they ever got Robert too, but I doubt it....he doesn't seem the "convention type" to me...

But Michael will do, he always puts on a great show!...can't wait...this was Peter's first full w/end con and he was great!....such a nice guy....oh and I think he's already tweet Robert about the impersonation!!!..Deeds xx
                            The people at Ferreira Fest is trying to get Louis Ferreira to come to the con in Georgia this year. He appeared there last year for the first time and had a blast. He had no idea that there were a fan club for him and Shena8 and others introduced themselves to him. From there, it's snowballing into something much bigger. I'm hoping that he comes to GA this year, as I will go to see him, but also to meet the ladies of the Ferreira Fest. They write wonderful SGU fan fictions too!

Comment

Oy! Is it ever! [spoiler] but it's nice to know what happened after Young was forced through the gate. I've always wondered what the last moments were. I really want to know if our genius ascended or not and if he's coming back to Earth for see Young?
                              Spoiler:
                              I have just read it, it is so sad, I hope that he ascended, it is better I think.

I also saw that RhineGold wrote two other chapters of its fanfic with Rush and Young, I had big pleasure to read them, especially 4 chapter!!
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Are you kidding??? That's frakking hilarious! He did do a RC skit where he mimic him in "28 Weeks Later". How was the Chevron 7 Con? Any links to the pics of the events?

I've posted my photo op with Peter on the Brody/Peter Thunk Thread already...and some of Amanda Tapping on her Thunk Thread too....there's more to come when I've had some sleep.....after a hectic 3-day Con AND a 3 day trip to Cornwall right before I have HEAPS of unpacking and washing to do tomorrow.....but will post links when I've uploaded more..

Oh yes, and apparently Mr Carlyle has a soft spot for a bit TV viewing.....apparently he [and I quote Kelamis quoting Carlyle] "quite likes that cake show"....yes, apparently the foreboding Rumplestiltskin/pyschotic Begbie loves a good old bit of "Cake Boss"....*snerks*...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X