by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        My favourite actor list would be, besides RC of course

- Alan Rickman
        - David Tennant
        - James McAvoy
        - Sean Bean
        Am I correct that they are all from UK? So who knows. Maybe once this will happen for you
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Well, a movie with all these combined actors, it would give something crazy!
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            you.did.what??!! how? when? why? now we're really lost
            Sorry. Had a crah with a DeLorean car in the time vortex

Am I correct that they are all from UK? So who knows. Maybe once this will happen for you
            I'm not sure if I could watch it. Would cause major thunk overload.
            sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking about what actors I would like to see once in the same movie. This list of course changes during time as the interests shift but here is my actual list.

- Robert Carlyle (of course )
              - David Tennant
              - Benedict Cumberbatch
              - Shah Rukh Khan
              - Robert Downey Jr.

What about you? Do you have an actor wish list for a movie?

I think it will be difficult to get all the actors of my list in one movie, the biggest difficulty would probably be Shah Rukh Khan. But imagine them all together
              I haven't really thought of throwing them into the mix together, not Carlyle with them...
              2/ Walton Goggins
              3/ Jack Nicholson (Goggins & Nicholsoin bear a resemblance, in both looks and acting style)
              4/ Pruitt Taylor Vince (a very underrated supporting actor you have all seen a thousand times, usually in a beta role)
              5/ Aaron Paul
              6/ Michael Chiklis (although the jury is still out with that guy)

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

I'm not sure if I could watch it. Would cause major thunk overload.
                first of all, I would suggest you start watching it from under the table, so you're already there and do not risk to fall from your chair
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                  I haven't really thought of throwing them into the mix together, not Carlyle with them...
                  2/ Walton Goggins
                  3/ Jack Nicholson (Goggins & Nicholsoin bear a resemblance, in both looks and acting style)
                  4/ Pruitt Taylor Vince (a very underrated supporting actor you have all seen a thousand times, usually in a beta role)
                  5/ Aaron Paul
                  6/ Michael Chiklis (although the jury is still out with that guy)
                  I must admit, I know only Nicholson from your list (of course I know Carlyle too ). But imagine Nicholson and Carlyle in a movie à la Trainspottig or One flew over the Cuckoo's nest or Shining
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

first of all, I would suggest you start watching it from under the table, so you're already there and do not risk to fall from your chair
                    yes, and in a sound-proof room, so that nobody can here me sqee! And a drain in the floor for all the drooling.....

Hm, better think of something else
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                      It may be considered old fashioned now, but I put all my photos on photo CDs. You can get 700 mb of data on them. I've got seven CDs of RC photos so far and I keep them in archival CD sheets in a binder. That way I can stack them on book shelves.

I used to be a professional photographer from 1975-2000 and his was a very good way for me to archive my best work.
                      I'm intrigued.....what other goodies have you that have not graced our eyeballs?
                      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Good night, I have to go, I'm very tired and tomorrow is my turn to feed the horses, so I have to get up early. Good night!
                        sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking about what actors I would like to see once in the same movie. This list of course changes during time as the interests shift but here is my actual list.

- Robert Carlyle (of course )
                            - David Tennant
                            - Benedict Cumberbatch
                            - Shah Rukh Khan
                            - Robert Downey Jr.

What about you? Do you have an actor wish list for a movie?

I think it will be difficult to get all the actors of my list in one movie, the biggest difficulty would probably be Shah Rukh Khan. But imagine them all together
                            I would have want Robert and Louis together in a Western! That would be so damn cool!!!!

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            Huumm, I am not really a fan of the others actor except for Robert Carlyle.
                            Well, I also liked Christopher Lloyd, especially in Come back the futur ^^ '
                            I was just watching part 3 of these movies Love them! Great pieces of art!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night Cairi =)
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Good night, I have to go, I'm very tired and tomorrow is my turn to feed the horses, so I have to get up early. Good night!
                                Good night Cairi *big hug*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X