Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    nope, haven't Gimp at home (at work yes, but never used it) - could download it and try thanks for the hint
    I'd even dare to rec it. I never really did get the hang of it (most decent image I managed to create), I had gotten too used to PS. But I've seen people make really REALLY nice arts with Gimp.
    sigpic

Comment

nope, haven't Gimp at home (at work yes, but never used it) - could download it and try thanks for the hint
      Yeah, I use gimp a lot, takes some time to get into it. I made this with it, but that's not real artwork:

And I'm not really immune to the tight shirt, although I'm working hard on it
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Time for me to go, good night and sweet dreams!

sigpic

Comment

yessika, don't know if you come by today, wish you that all goes well with your surgery and that you can watch SGU next week with both eyes!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                yessika, don't know if you come by today, wish you that all goes well with your surgery and that you can watch SGU next week with both eyes!
                I am with Cairistiona on this - I was wondering when you would have your surgery but I just could not remember

yessika wish you all the best and see you next week

wish all the others a good night!
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Of course! *sends happy thoughts to yess*
                  sigpic

Comment

Want proof that I'm tired as hell and should hit the bed ASAP? Here we go -

I'm going, I'm going...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello!!

Yet another busy day, I'm so glad I get a break now *sigh*

I am with Cairistiona on this - I was wondering when you would have your surgery but I just could not remember

yessika wish you all the best and see you next week

wish all the others a good night!
                      Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Of course! *sends happy thoughts to yess*
                      Thanks so much! *huggles everyone*

I will hopefully be able to watch SGU, I will be sad if I have to wait even a day

I'm going, I'm going...
                      Love it!
                      Last edited by yessika; 03 March 2011, 03:09 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...uesweater1.jpg

I'm going, I'm going...
                        That's great! If I hadn't fallen for the tight shirt, I might go for the blue sweater, maybe both....

Good morning, btw!
                        Actually I had a RC dream, or remember one. Was something about meeting him. So I start the day in a good mood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Love it!
                          That's great! If I hadn't fallen for the tight shirt, I might go for the blue sweater, maybe both....
                          Thanks. I adore the blue sweater and director!RC. Can't say the same about that picture, it's way too random. Even for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

From JM blog (I believe it's cryptic enough, so doesn't need tags) -

I was in the office today to watch the Day 1 mix of episode #220, Gauntlet. And what a mix it was! We had a grand total of two notes, and they were mere looping issues. Carl, who also had two notes, emailed them our way this morning. They were: “31:00 Music cue over this montage is awesome. 40:40 Music cue over end of show montage is awesome.” A terrific job by all involved, and an extra special thank you to composer Joel Goldsmith for his always excellent work. The visual effects for this episode are almost complete (kudos to Mark Savela and co.) and they are incredible. It’s a spectacular yet poignant season ender. Hopefully, by the time its airs, we’ll have definite word on a potential movie or two. If it’s a go and fans can look forward to a proper end to Destiny’s mission, then Gauntlet will certainly set the stage for a grand conclusion. If, on the other hand, things don’t pan out and Gauntlet does turn out to be the bittersweet finale, fans will be thrilled, touched, heartbroken – and left to wonder what could have been.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nch-at-refuel/
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I adore the blue sweater and director!RC. Can't say the same about that picture, it's way too random. Even for me.
                              I liked it! So, mental green from me.

From JM blog (I believe it's cryptic enough, so doesn't need tags) -

I was in the office today to watch the Day 1 mix of episode #220, Gauntlet. And what a mix it was! We had a grand total of two notes, and they were mere looping issues. Carl, who also had two notes, emailed them our way this morning. They were: “31:00 Music cue over this montage is awesome. 40:40 Music cue over end of show montage is awesome.” A terrific job by all involved, and an extra special thank you to composer Joel Goldsmith for his always excellent work. The visual effects for this episode are almost complete (kudos to Mark Savela and co.) and they are incredible. It’s a spectacular yet poignant season ender. Hopefully, by the time its airs, we’ll have definite word on a potential movie or two. If it’s a go and fans can look forward to a proper end to Destiny’s mission, then Gauntlet will certainly set the stage for a grand conclusion. If, on the other hand, things don’t pan out and Gauntlet does turn out to be the bittersweet finale, fans will be thrilled, touched, heartbroken – and left to wonder what could have been.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nch-at-refuel/
                              You forget the last sentence after that paragraph

And Imagine Greater.
                              That made me laugh!

I'd so love to see those films made! All we can do is waiting, and hope, that for whatever the producers at MGM are waiting for to made their decision, will happen. *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                You forget the last sentence after that paragraph

Imagine Greater
                                That made me laugh!

I'd so love to see those films made! All we can do is waiting, and hope, that for whatever the producers at MGM are waiting for to made their decision, will happen. *sigh*
                                *giggles* imagine greater - sure
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X