Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Now here's a link to a little video that teyla's sure to like, it's all Rumple's laughs.
    http://io9.com/5887438/supercut-ever...umpelstiltskin
    I can't stop laughing *rofl* This is great!! I love you Rumple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you of course jeri Thank you so much for that!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Today I'm going to a chinese Restaurant with a friend I haven't met for 10 years. We found each other via Facebook. How ironic. I'm curious about this....she still looks the same
      sigpic

Comment

Hi girls! Nice to meet you all! I'm new here, though I've been taking a look to your so wonderful forum since many months ago...now I've decided to register and join you. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am a big fan of all Stargate stuff since it all began with SG Movie in 1994!!, and I must say that Mr. Robert Carlyle is the best in all SG, and in everyother works of him!! he is a master! indeed! He is a so lovely human being, with a heart of gold! I've also been reading your last posts regarding he has an account in Twitter..well, I must say that Bobby has a twitter account since SGU times (Robert_Carlyle). I sent him a tweet by that time, at about October 2010, while I was going through one of my most difficult times in my life: I had breast cancer, and I was so scared...I was operated and followed with chemio, you know....I felt so bad and in despair...I just wanted to have Rob's autograph before..you know...I really thought I would pass away...I fortunatelly found an address of SGU Canada Studios in internet, and I sent there an e-mail, telling all what i was going through at that moment, and also sent envelope with letter and pics for Robert to sign for me. It seems that Rob also could read that e-mail of mine....and you'll see why....please go on reading....
        My son and daughter, who are also fans of SG, did the same. And guess what...by the last days of November 2010, yes!!! our beloved Bobby sent me back a tweet!, and here is what he so lovely said to me:

Robert Carlyle:

Thank you for all lovely comments! I'm so happy to see you are SGU fans! I can't answer, but i read it! It's time for hope!

Robert Carlyle@Robert_CarlyleReply
        Retweet

thanks Stella! Keep smiling!

In reply to @StellaMBV

1 Favorite

12:50 PM - 21 Nov 10via web · DetailsReply
        Retweet

Favorited

It is very obvious that he could read what i had written in that e-mail to SGU studios, and that he got awared of my disease. So i believe it was the real Bobby!!
        After that, by December 6th 2010, we received Robert delivery with autographed photos!! amazing.
        You say now that he has already an account in Twitter....perhaps he has a new one now, but be sure he had that other account during SGU times!...I can notice now that he is not posting at @Robert_Carlyle any more since last year.... Do you know the name of his new one? I would love to tweet him there. Thanks a lot!
        Well, I'm happy to be alive at least for now...and to be at this forum with all of you.
        All the best for you from Argentina. I hope i can post some other days.
        See you! hugs
        Stella

Comment

Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. So Bobby has to give up his coffee today! Hope he can make it to Easter!
          Ummm, (looks down sheepishly and kicks at the ground) I kind of tweeted him about that giving up the coffee thing. Asked if it was cheating if he drank tea instead and mentioned that I was taking a big gulp of coffee at the same time. Don't even like coffee but I couldn't help it. I think I was channeling Colonel Young!

Comment

I was reading the tweets and he said that he based his idea of Rumple on Commedia delle arte. That's interesting.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commedia_dell%27arte
            Glad you posted that. I was gonna look it up. Interesting history too!

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              Ummm, (looks down sheepishly and kicks at the ground) I kind of tweeted him about that giving up the coffee thing. Asked if it was cheating if he drank tea instead and mentioned that I was taking a big gulp of coffee at the same time. Don't even like coffee but I couldn't help it. I think I was channeling Colonel Young!
              Tsk, you're such a mean girl!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Couldn't resist posting!

Also, sacredclay, shame shame tweeting him like that Let us know if you get a response!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post
                  Hi girls! Nice to meet you all! I'm new here, though I've been taking a look to your so wonderful forum since many months ago...now I've decided to register and join you. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am a big fan of all Stargate stuff since it all began with SG Movie in 1994!!, and I must say that Mr. Robert Carlyle is the best in all SG, and in everyother works of him!! he is a master! indeed! He is a so lovely human being, with a heart of gold! I've also been reading your last posts regarding he has an account in Twitter..well, I must say that Bobby has a twitter account since SGU times (Robert_Carlyle). I sent him a tweet by that time, at about October 2010, while I was going through one of my most difficult times in my life: I had breast cancer, and I was so scared...I was operated and followed with chemio, you know....I felt so bad and in despair...I just wanted to have Rob's autograph before..you know...I really thought I would pass away...I fortunatelly found an address of SGU Canada Studios in internet, and I sent there an e-mail, telling all what i was going through at that moment, and also sent envelope with letter and pics for Robert to sign for me. It seems that Rob also could read that e-mail of mine....and you'll see why....please go on reading....
                  My son and daughter, who are also fans of SG, did the same. And guess what...by the last days of November 2010, yes!!! our beloved Bobby sent me back a tweet!, and here is what he so lovely said to me:

Robert Carlyle:

Thank you for all lovely comments! I'm so happy to see you are SGU fans! I can't answer, but i read it! It's time for hope!

Retweet

In reply to @StellaMBV

1 Favorite

Retweet

Favorited

It is very obvious that he could read what i had written in that e-mail to SGU studios, and that he got awared of my disease. So i believe it was the real Bobby!!
                  After that, by December 6th 2010, we received Robert delivery with autographed photos!! amazing.
                  You say now that he has already an account in Twitter....perhaps he has a new one now, but be sure he had that other account during SGU times!...I can notice now that he is not posting at @Robert_Carlyle any more since last year.... Do you know the name of his new one? I would love to tweet him there. Thanks a lot!
                  Well, I'm happy to be alive at least for now...and to be at this forum with all of you.
                  See you! hugs
                  Stella
                  Welcome ^^
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzqjhecTZh1qiiiaao1_500.jpg
                    Oh, it is too cute ^^

Well, I too have him to send a tweet, juste for to say Hello, I do not have to him to ask of questions because I think that that has to tire him.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by StellaMB View Post

Robert Carlyle:

Retweet

In reply to @StellaMBV

1 Favorite

Retweet

Favorited

See you! hugs
                      Stella
                      Welcome to the thread!
                      sigpic

Comment

"Sorry, ladies! But I had to channel through Sacredclay to tweet that to him."

Comment

"Heyyyy, that gives me an idea!"

Comment

"Why don't we ALL tweet him a picture of Starbuck coffee?"

Comment

"Trust me! He'll appreciate the um, kind gesture!"

Comment

"Sighhhhh. Sometimes I really do hate that man!"

Comment

Working...
                                X