No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just won a Region 1 DVD of Jimmy Grimble on eBay Canada.
    --Dallas =^..^=
    "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

But definitely the picture is ON topic and I would really want to see you with the Team Rush Shirt [/QUOTE]

Here are two of my four TEAM RUSH shirts: http://www.twitpic.com/photos/MrsTigercat
      --Dallas =^..^=
      "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
      http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
        But definitely the picture is ON topic and I would really want to see you with the Team Rush Shirt
        Here are two of my four TEAM RUSH shirts: http://www.twitpic.com/photos/MrsTigercat[/QUOTE]

Your Paddy's Day SGU Team Rush shirt is the exact one I have, except it's a dark gray with blue lettering. And wow, you got the Cloverdale suit. Drool worthy. And a collage of RC/Rush in your office. My old place of employment wouldn't allow it, so I had to substitute putting Rush on my PC's desktop.

Comment

*yawning* Good Morning people!!!

The first day since last week that I could really sleep long

Guess what: On Monday I normally have school til 4.15 pm. And just one hour free for lunch. But this Monday I will have free time from 11.15 am til 2.45 pm!! And we're not allowed to go home! That's absolutely horrible! And I can't go to McDonalds again! I would be totally fat!!
          What shall I do? I really have no idea
          sigpic

Comment

@ teyla: You could either bring an iPod and listen to tunes, or perhaps sneak somewhere at school to get on here?!

As promised girls, I took a pic of myself wearing my new "Team Rush: SGU" shirt. Please ignore my hair. It's very humid today and it just wouldn't do anything at all. And ignore my yellow paint in my bathroom (I loathe that color on the wall):

Also not the prettiest thing to look at either, but oh well. Rocking my shirt today xp

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
              As promised girls, I took a pic of myself wearing my new "Team Rush: SGU" shirt. Please ignore my hair. It's very humid today and it just wouldn't do anything at all. And ignore my yellow paint in my bathroom (I loathe that color on the wall):

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/CIMG2558.jpg

Also not the prettiest thing to look at either, but oh well. Rocking my shirt today xp
              Nice! good idea to take a picture of yourself in front of a mirror I normally forget to take out the flash light, so you only see the light and very little of the rest
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

@ teyla: You could either bring an iPod and listen to tunes, or perhaps sneak somewhere at school to get on here?!
                I've got my mp3 always with me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  I tried to do a painting of the third picture. It doesn't look exactly like him but hey, it was my first time. I tell my kids, "That's your new daddy!"

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  You can NEVER make too many caps of RC!!!! Thanks for posting them. By any chance, the DVD you got it from, does it says "CC" or subtitiled in English? I so want to order this film but if it doesn't have that, it's a waste of money.
                  I got it form amazonUK and there is subtitle in english. I think they speak eng accent only RC speaks scot (I suppose)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                    Guess what: On Monday I normally have school til 4.15 pm. And just one hour free for lunch. But this Monday I will have free time from 11.15 am til 2.45 pm!! And we're not allowed to go home! That's absolutely horrible! And I can't go to McDonalds again! I would be totally fat!!
                    What shall I do? I really have no idea
                    Do you have a library at your school, I mean not only for school books? The first copy of Tolkien's 'The Hobbit' I read was from our school library, and the Tolkien stuff is one of my obsessions ever since.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...y/CIMG2558.jpg

Great idea with the mirrow And your shirt really rocks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Do you have a library at your school, I mean not only for school books? The first copy of Tolkien's 'The Hobbit' I read was from our school library, and the Tolkien stuff is one of my obsessions ever since.
                      Yeah, we have but only a small amount. Not even Eragon or Harry Potter. You can't even call it library!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice signature Cairi - is it for the actual theme?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Nice signature Cairi - is it for the actual theme?
                          Thanks. Yes it is. But because I had not much time (and no idea) it's just a screencap from 'Insurrection'.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Thanks. Yes it is. But because I had not much time (and no idea) it's just a screencap from 'Insurrection'.
                            help me, never heard of that
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              help me, never heard of that
                              The ninth movie, 'Der Aufstand'
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                                I got it form amazonUK and there is subtitle in english. I think they speak eng accent only RC speaks scot (I suppose)
                                Interesting, the copy I have from AmazonUSA does not have any subtitles, it's weird because just about everything now has them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X