X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      I edit my comment of front, because it is not clear really, badly written, I am not on the fact that is understandable
      Duval, even if the translation is wrong, I believe most of us can still understand what you're saying. When you asked if the snake walk in the house, we knew you meant if the snake was allowed to slither around freely. So I wouldn't worry too much about your mangling the English language every now and then. Most people are much worse, but you're pretty much easy to understand. Mwuah!

Comment

Oh yes he is cute, I am on that he is endowed.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so sorry, Duval, but I don't think that's what you mean to say! You meant that he's very talented, or extremely handsome. The word, "endowed" is more of a reference to the size of a man's private part.

Comment

Originally posted by misadventure View Post
          great photo, where did you stumble across this treasure
          Welcome, misadventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            You know, I just watched a RC interview about SGU and I guess I did not know he went by "Bobby" so regularly. That's adorable.
            After all this talk about pets yesterday I dreamt I got a little dog and named it 'Bobby'!

And be carefull, the post eater is around again!
            sigpic

Comment

You know, I just watched a RC interview about SGU and I guess I did not know he went by "Bobby" so regularly. That's adorable.
              My teenaged son and I just finished watching SGA for the first time together. We've already watched SG1 and all the movies that came with it. We started SGU tonight. He freaking LOVES it and is very upset to hear that it only went on for two seasons. He said it was the best of the three stargate shows. Nice to know that my son has discerning taste. However, he's getting a tad tired of my constantly pointing out things to him. "Look at how he clenched his hands when the Colonel talks to him like that! Look how the Colonel doesn't trust him! Look! Look!"

Comment

I've just started watching SGU (watched SG1 for about six years, gave up when the main four started being swapped out and just never could get in to Atlantis). When I was a kid, I saw Ravenous and Formula 51 and thought Robert Carlyle was just the cutest thing. Then I started watching Once Upon a Time and fell in love with him again, so I picked up SGU.

Surprise, surprise, it's the best Stargate I've seen! I love the tension and the claustrophobia and my God, if Rush isn't the most amazing character! I love snarky, brilliant jerks with hidden hearts, so Rush is the character of my dreams. I'm sad I missed the boat on this fandom, because I am shipping Young/Rush pretty damn hard. But then it looked like people were still active here, so here I am.
                sigpic

Comment

I want him, I want him, I want him, me would always sleep with!!!!!
                  This shirt is amazing!! Where did you find this??? I want it!!!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  I'm not a cat person, I'd like to have a dog, but my horse would be too jealous.
                  I've never liked cats either. Dogs are much better

I edit my comment of front, because it is not clear really, badly written, I am not on the fact that is understandable
                  Well, I can understand you, dearie .)

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  What is this I read, my friends in Germany may not be able the continue viewing OUAT? This is terrible! It is stupid the way they are doing things! This must have something to do with the recent shut down of Megaupload and other sites. I don't think it will help them much though. Pirates are smarter than the companies I think. These shows should come out at the same time everywhere, that would solve a big part of the piracy issue.

I thought I read that they will put out a half first season DVD soon.
                  It seems so, jeri. But I won't give up

Why....is....he.....so.....attractive........*faint*
                  Damn, I can't stop looking at his eyes!!! They're so mesmeric!! I love him!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                  My teenaged son and I just finished watching SGA for the first time together. We've already watched SG1 and all the movies that came with it. We started SGU tonight. He freaking LOVES it and is very upset to hear that it only went on for two seasons. He said it was the best of the three stargate shows. Nice to know that my son has discerning taste. However, he's getting a tad tired of my constantly pointing out things to him. "Look at how he clenched his hands when the Colonel talks to him like that! Look how the Colonel doesn't trust him! Look! Look!"
                  Hehe, that's typical for an addict like you, dearie
                  sigpic

Comment

Duval, even if the translation is wrong, I believe most of us can still understand what you're saying. When you asked if the snake walk in the house, we knew you meant if the snake was allowed to slither around freely. So I wouldn't worry too much about your mangling the English language every now and then. Most people are much worse, but you're pretty much easy to understand. Mwuah!
                    Indeed, that reassures me !! I know that I makes me understand,You the girls, you say it all , but sometimes when it is the night to me and when I am tired it is more difficult lol, I owe edited several times my comments You are quite kind in any case!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so sorry, Duval, but I don't think that's what you mean to say! You meant that he's very talented, or extremely handsome. The word, "endowed" is more of a reference to the size of a man's private part.
                    Yes, I meant talented, thin, lol, I did not want to speak about his private part (my god, I never think of that)

It is good if your son loves SGU, you are lucky to share that with a member of your family ^^

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post
                    I've just started watching SGU (watched SG1 for about six years, gave up when the main four started being swapped out and just never could get in to Atlantis). When I was a kid, I saw Ravenous and Formula 51 and thought Robert Carlyle was just the cutest thing. Then I started watching Once Upon a Time and fell in love with him again, so I picked up SGU.

Surprise, surprise, it's the best Stargate I've seen! I love the tension and the claustrophobia and my God, if Rush isn't the most amazing character! I love snarky, brilliant jerks with hidden hearts, so Rush is the character of my dreams. I'm sad I missed the boat on this fandom, because I am shipping Young/Rush pretty damn hard. But then it looked like people were still active here, so here I am.
                    Welcome RhineGold =)

Originally posted by misadventure View Post
                    great photo, where did you stumble across this treasure
                    Welcome misadventure ^^
                    Last edited by Duval; 12 February 2012, 08:09 AM.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      This shirt is amazing!! Where did you find this??? I want it!!!
                      On Google, we can buy him, in the USA I think, but I know not so we can command it if we live in another country.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

On Google, we can buy him, in the USA I think, but I know not so we can command it if we live in another country.
                        So, that means if I ever go to the US I have to search this shirt

Welcome RhineGold & misadventure
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RhineGold View Post

Surprise, surprise, it's the best Stargate I've seen!.
                          Welcome! I hear sgu got good at the end. I have only tried season 1, however. I am still new here too. Good group of fangirls! looking forward to having you join in!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            So, that means if I ever go to the US I have to search this shirt [/B]
                            Lol, I too would buy him if I go to the USA, we could then visit fangirls this country, a beautiful journey ^^

I like your new sig, Teyla
                            sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Lol, I too would buy him if I go to the USA, we could then visit fangirls this country, a beautiful journey ^^

I should try to find it if you all visited us US fans there would be much squeeing.

Also, agree, very nice Teyla!
                              sigpic

Comment

I should try to find it if you all visited us US fans there would be much squeeing.

Also, agree, very nice Teyla!
                                Thanks, both of you *hug*

Yeah, but despite squeeing all the time we could watch ALL the RC movie's we have And then we need a medic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X