Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Bye jeri! Have fun! And please be careful out there! It's dangerous in the woods! Think of Red Riding Hood and the Huntsman and the Wolf and Rumpel!!! They're all out there!
    This is so wierd, I don't understand why sometimes I read your post in the sound of sind-song Rumpy's accent in my head

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    that's not right now I will always be afraid of opening spoiler tags, because there might be Durza
    *leaves for recovery*
    Finally, they found the way to cure you from spoiler-addict. Congratulations!

IMO, Durza looks more normal human than Rumpy but Durza is more creepy than Rumpy

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/fun/shower2-1.jpg
    yeah, that's what I'm thinking
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
      This is so wierd, I don't understand why sometimes I read your post in the sound of sind-song Rumpy's accent in my head

Really? Oh, dearie, no problem Maybe it's because I write "dearie" at the end?

Finally, they found the way to cure you from spoiler-addict. Congratulations!

IMO, Durza looks more normal human than Rumpy but Durza is more creepy than Rumpy
      Yeah, and Durza is more cruel than Rumpy
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Always an umbrella with pink in it
          true, always with pink

but he looking good with pink

Anyone plays Eragon game?
          sigpic

Comment

true, always with pink

but he looking good with pink

Anyone plays Eragon game?
            Oh yes

Unfortunately not. Do you know if it's available for any Playstation? Or just XBox?

Pink and with beard
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes

Unfortunately not. Do you know if it's available for any Playstation? Or just XBox?

Pink and with beard

I never play it either but from I watch game trailer I prefer CG of Castlevania to Eragon. Castlevania is more beautiful
                I search on google and it said there are PS version and PC version, too.

I think this one is GB version? it looks funny, I thinking of pokeman game that I used to play.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz0Y8...eature=related

with beard

(Why i have to post twice to make my post appear)
                sigpic

Comment

Is Castlrvania available for PS2?

sigpic

Comment

I never play it either but from I watch game trailer I prefer CG of Castlevania to Eragon. Castlevania is more beautiful
                    I search on google and it said there are PS version and PC version, too.

I think this one is GB version? it looks funny, I thinking of pokeman game that I used to play.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz0Y8...eature=related

with beard
                    (Why i have to post twice to make my post appear)
                    I prefer Castlevania too. It is a great game and the graphic is marvelous! And the soundtrack...*faints*

I have to post twice lately. It's the post eater. It/He eats your posts

Oh yes the beard

The link is hilarious You're right, it reminds me of Pokémon too

look, what I've found. Some Durza voice

sigpic

Comment

Castlevania is only available for the PS3 and the XBox 360
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope BamBoo counts all her fingers and toes, making sure the post eater hasn't got them!
                        sigpic

Comment

Me, too! teyla is under Rumpy's spell!
                          sigpic

Comment

Me, too! I really like swimming but I always have a weird thought in my head all the time about monster underwater, It's weird, isn't? guess I watch too much scary films
                            Isn't it funny? I'm in a swimming pool, I can see the bottom, and that there's nothing there, but still I'm afraid something's gonna get me! You're right, too many horror films I guess?!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                                Me, too! teyla is under Rumpy's spell!
                                Seriously????? Rumpy, what did you do???? Tell me, dearie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X