Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Castlevania is only available for the PS3 and the XBox 360
    Yes, that's the problem. I would have to buy a PS3 or XBox, and I would need a bigger TV, and that's to expensive just for one game, even if it has got RC's voice. And I prefer PC games anyway. I got one from my friend for Christmas, an older one, but I still like it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Yes, that's the problem. I would have to buy a PS3 or XBox, and I would need a bigger TV, and that's to expensive just for one game, even if it has got RC's voice. And I prefer PC games anyway. I got one from my friend for Christmas, an older one, but I still like it!
      Hm, then there's only one solution! The games in which Bobby speaks must be available for PC!!!!!!
      Rumpy, cast a spell, dear!
      sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...ylanVaughn.png
          Looooook into the link.....................looook

sacredclay: (3rd post attempt, the post eater loves my words) (it doesnae want me to transcribe anything from JoJo for you) (you should be angry with it)
          pick out 3 key scenes you'd like worded out, and tell me their location in the timeline of the episode and which episode that it is, etc....what can I say, I'm a pushover, Phai asked me to transcribe a couple, so while I'm there, I know this is something a lot of people would like. So if y'all want me to post the finished transcriptions, say so...
          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
            http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...ylanVaughn.png

sacredclay: (3rd post attempt, the post eater loves my words) (it doesnae want me to transcribe anything from JoJo for you) (you should be angry with it)
            pick out 3 key scenes you'd like worded out, and tell me their location in the timeline of the episode and which episode that it is, etc....what can I say, I'm a pushover, Phai asked me to transcribe a couple, so while I'm there, I know this is something a lot of people would like. So if y'all want me to post the finished transcriptions, say so...
            The link doesn't work.

I have to think about your offer. There was a lot I didn't get, but I have to watch it again about the more pivotal scenes. Why didn't I get 36 hours per day at christmas?
            sigpic

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...ylanVaughn.png[/url]

pick out 3 key scenes you'd like worded out, and tell me their location in the timeline of the episode and which episode that it is, etc....what can I say, I'm a pushover, Phai asked me to transcribe a couple, so while I'm there, I know this is something a lot of people would like. So if y'all want me to post the finished transcriptions, say so...[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, hun, but it said page not found. I'm confused as to what you want me to do?

Comment

FINALLY!! Finally someone who loves Durza as much as I do! *come into my arms, dearie!*
                You're not alone! *squishy hugs*

I was disappointed as well but Durza is so cute!!!!!!
                I liked the movie more than the book

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                *happy sigh*

I might want to play the Eragon game now. I think I've seen a version for PC...
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  You're not alone! *squishy hugs*
                  Yeah!!!! You're the first person I know who loves Durza - beside me - !!!!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I liked the movie more than the book
                  You did WHAT?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello ^^

Durza frightened, him in a naughty head ._.
                    Rumpy is so more cute!!

sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                        Hello ^^

Durza frightened, him in a naughty head ._.
                        Rumpy is so more cute!!
                        OOOHHHH YEEEEESS!!!! Rumpy is soooo cute!!!
                        But Durza....*melting*
                        sigpic

Comment

OOOHHHH YEEEEESS!!!! Rumpy is soooo cute!!!
                          But Durza....*melting*
                          I would look again at Eragon to understand why you love Durza ^^
                          It makes for a very long time that I did not see this movie.
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                            I would look again at Eragon to understand why you love Durza ^^
                            It makes for a very long time that I did not see this movie.
                            It's the Bobby influence Seriously, watch this movie I love Bobbys chocolatbrown eyes but Durza and his ice blue eyes and with the red hair....*collapsing on the floor - still melting*
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Nooooooooooooooon, the eater of message is crossed(spent) there
                                ; _________________________________;
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X