No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last one is for the occasional Pisces fan, or foot fetish folks....
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

If anyone might be interested in looking/providing feedback (and can keep it confidential) on the book proposal could you PM me? Thanks! Working title is Destinies: The Unofficial Guide to Stargate Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Park View Post
        What a warm welcome! :{D Thanks!
        And believe me, I'm already avidly addicted...
        Most of my Bobby drawings are in tumblr thread wherein you would have to wade through hoards of nonsense, so I'll just post a few of the better here:
        I would personally break down and have to put my hair up when working, but then realized why he wouldn't.
        French braid, maybe?
        Geometry that I should have done before the others. D;
        *cough*
        90s
        Aaaaaaannd...
        *cough-cough*
        I also did a collection of... manipulations... if anyone's interested.
        Welcome Park! Love your stuff! The hair jokes and the Geometry are great! But I can't agree with Czarina about the frog, I don't see it. Maybe it's that I see RC through a rosey haze at all times!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
          I just love the stuff you create, park...hi! I found this at deviant art, we've all seen drawings by this artist, eucli?? I can't remember how to spell it...
          http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/th_sgu_double_horsetail_by_euticphicl-d3a7gva.jpg
          click at your own risk...it's funny. very.
          And so far, my friends/family haven't found the frog this as funny as I find it. I have laughed for a week now. I'm sorry, he really does look like a skinny white frog wearing a wig. Pretty soon, I'll dig up the original quote and stick it in here.
          What can I say, you're just a sick woman! That pic is hysterical! But watch out, his alter ego may come after you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Hello from a new SGU/Rush fan.
            Welcome maneth! Always good to have a new friend! I've seen your name about too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              I enjoyed all of them! Are you on Deviart? LJ? Facebook?
              I am, but I'm afraid I haven't put together any sketch dumps in many months, so there's not much Bobby on it.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Hello from a new SGU/Rush fan.
                I see by the amount of postings you've done that you're not new to GW. What forum are you usually on?

Comment

I am, but I'm afraid I haven't put together any sketch dumps in many months, so there's not much Bobby on it.
                  Wow! Your art is very impressive, especially the airbrushing! Are the paintings oil or acrylic or photo manipulations?

Comment

I need to ask, because I'm not too familiar with Deviart. When you set up an account there, does the images you post there becomes the property of the site?

Comment

I'm feeling another pic spam coming on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my!
                        sigpic

Comment

It'll have to wait till tomorrow though, we're tired. Good night!
                          sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Wow! Your art is very impressive, especially the airbrushing! Are the paintings oil or acrylic or photo manipulations?
                              Thanks! Most of them are digital paint (but no photo manips); a few are water colour, pencil, oil, etc.
                              I need to ask, because I'm not too familiar with Deviart. When you set up an account there, does the images you post there becomes the property of the site?
                              I don't think so.
                              "Ownership. Artist at all times retains all right, title and interest in and to the Artist Materials provided by Artist hereunder (including, without limitation, the copyrights in and to the Artist Materials), subject to the non-exclusive rights in the licenses granted to deviantART under this Agreement. Artist is free to grant similar rights to others during and after the Term of this Agreement."

Comment

Hi girls, hi new members!

How was Christmas for everyone?
                                Mine was okay, nothing special but I would say otherwise very comfy.
                                Got some very nice gifts, nothing RC related I am afraid.
                                Found some "new?" pictures on the web, please enjoy:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X