No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*crawls into thread* I'm finally here...
    Um, for introduction's sake, I'm a friend of Czarina's and I draw... things... Bobby things...
    I'm pleased to meet you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Park View Post
      Um, for introduction's sake, I'm a friend of Czarina's and I draw... things... Bobby things...
      Welcome! Do you have a link so that we may see your artworks?

Comment

Welcome here I hope you're prepared to become an addict

That's cool, can you show us something?
        sigpic

Comment

I love bobby drawings please please show us some park?

Comment

Hello from a new SGU/Rush fan.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Hello from a new SGU/Rush fan.
              Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Cool!

That would be so cool. Be sure to let us know if you actually do it

Just talked to my agent about it, who wants a 1 page synopsis of the proposed book. She will "shake the trees" for interest

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                  Just talked to my agent about it, who wants a 1 page synopsis of the proposed book. She will "shake the trees" for interest
                  Hey, I guess that's good news! Would be nice to read whatever you'll write!

And hello Park and maneth (I've seen your name before on GW, , but anyways), nice to meet you here! Anybody new is welcome.

sigpic

Comment

*waves to new people*

Welcome here and join the crazyness fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Did you make that? 'Cause it's awesome!!

I had a good Christmas, just one present: SGU 1.0, which makes my SGU and Stargate collection complete (sans SGA because I didn't like that one)
                      I found that drawing at deviantart...didn't save the page or link, just faved it. I cannot create anything that requires hand to eye coordination, so I stick to writing.
                      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                        (Closes eyes real tight and crosses fingers and everything else)

Comment

What a warm welcome! :{D Thanks!
                          And believe me, I'm already avidly addicted...
                          Most of my Bobby drawings are in tumblr thread wherein you would have to wade through hoards of nonsense, so I'll just post a few of the better here:
                          I would personally break down and have to put my hair up when working, but then realized why he wouldn't.
                          French braid, maybe?
                          Geometry that I should have done before the others. D;
                          *cough*
                          90s
                          Aaaaaaannd...
                          *cough-cough*
                          I also did a collection of... manipulations... if anyone's interested.

Comment

Love the geometric study especially.

Comment

Most of my Bobby drawings are in tumblr thread wherein you would have to wade through hoards of nonsense, so I'll just post a few of the better here:
                              I would personally break down and have to put my hair up when working, but then realized why he wouldn't.
                              French braid, maybe?
                              *cough*
                              90s
                              Aaaaaaannd...
                              *cough-cough*
                              I just love the stuff you create, park...hi! I found this at deviant art, we've all seen drawings by this artist, eucli?? I can't remember how to spell it...

click at your own risk...it's funny. very.
                              And so far, my friends/family haven't found the frog this as funny as I find it. I have laughed for a week now. I'm sorry, he really does look like a skinny white frog wearing a wig. Pretty soon, I'll dig up the original quote and stick it in here.
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

French braid, maybe?
                                *cough*
                                90s
                                Aaaaaaannd...
                                *cough-cough*
                                I enjoyed all of them! Are you on Deviart? LJ? Facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X