No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goddess of dream lust...did I just suggest myself to be a succubus?
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      goddess of dream lust...did I just suggest myself to be a succubus?
      Run, Bobby, Run!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Run, Bobby, Run!
        bwa ha ha ha!
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Good evening or Hello young people ^^ (to me it is 4 am in the morning ^^ ''' ')

Oh that of beautiful photos once again o/
          ** In envy to join Bobby in the corn and to squeeze him in the arms =D **
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            ^

I am presently on a re-run mode.

Listen to this: Walk with Giants
            Good idea mi! I listened to it again while I was driving to town. I have it on my Ipod.
            If anyone hasn't heard it, it's a must.
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what kind of deal I can make with jeri?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh but Rumplstiltskin, sir, I am a poor girl and have nothing to give you.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, ha! There's always your first born!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ha! You're out of luck there! But I do have a brother I'm willing to part with!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hump! Well, let me think on that...
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, you've got a deal, girlie!... Where do I sign? (What a sucker Rumpy is! Ha Ha Ha !)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Well, it depends on the deal you want to make. What do you want? Because, if you want to imprison him I'm definitely gonna send Durza...and he would be totally furious if he found out what happened to Rumpy! So be careful

I love his cane. But every time I see him with his glasses I think of John Lennon. Of course, I like John Lennon but Bobby is - of course - cute than him

I can't believe it Rory But he looks a bit thinner than im Hamish, doesn't he? Which film was it you watched?

Aww but if I imprison him in my home and give him all comfort he wants, is that ok?

It's Amadeus (1984)
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086879/
                          yeah, he's very younger and thinner but he's a extra, his role very small

Cairistiona, love your av, never thought that he like Christmas

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          Here the Rush list.....

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Anybody in here watch Supernatural? If you do, did you love Friday's episode as much as I did?
                          I used to watch it and really like it but it was remove from schedule
                          so I never have a chance to watch it again
                          but now mostly I watch series online maybe I got back to Supernatural again

Now I watch House, Monk, Eureka, Doc Martin, Merlin and of course OUAT

*raising my hand* YES!!!!
                          Here are the lists:
                          Anyone knows something to add?

I've watched OUAT ep6. Rumpy laughing sound is very funny and very annoying but I love it! I can't stop grinning when I heard he laugh like that. How can he make sound likes that?
                          btw, anyone felt his laughing sounds more annoying and funnier?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                            Now I watch House, Monk, Eureka, Doc Martin, Merlin and of course OUAT

I've watched OUAT ep6. Rumpy laughing sound is very funny and very annoying but I love it! I can't stop grinning when I heard he laugh like that. How can he make sound likes that?
                            btw, anyone felt his laughing sounds more annoying and funnier?
                            I've watched all those shows except Merlin (Doc Martin is such a brat!)
                            Rumpy's laugh is creepy and would be annoying if it went on too long. It makes him sound just a wee bit on the other side of sane! Which is what he is!
                            sigpic

Comment

I've watched all those shows except Merlin (Doc Martin is such a brat!)
                              Rumpy's laugh is creepy and would be annoying if it went on too long. It makes him sound just a wee bit on the other side of sane! Which is what he is!
                              Hi, Jeri
                              nice you're here, thought I'm alone here

I really love Doc Martin I mean the series, but that guy is funny and I quite like him, too

On the other side of sane <<< this is the perfect define for him
                              sigpic

Comment

Me! Me! Me! I like every film from Marvel Comics
                                but if you didn't say it, I could notice it was him. Mmm but he doesn't look like Prince at all.
                                In Thor I prefer to Loki

So, I'm going to bed now. It's pretty late here

Good night everyone!!!! *group hug*
                                you might prefer to this one

by Egle, I suppose.

Cool, thanks for posting that. Did you notice the creaking of the leather. His whole outfit is leather. LOL! And I wouldn't trust anyone who calls everybody "dearie"! I guess it's the fairy tale thing, but all these folks just seem to be sort of dumb walking into these deals, you think they would know better. LOL
                                Maybe they just can't resist his power just like us

Hey folks.

for those of you who are interested, here is the usual food of OUAT:
                                Thanks, I think I read too much ff sometimes I confuse between ff and series, and between ff and ff
                                Last edited by BamBoo; 09 December 2011, 08:34 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X