X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    Hey all, new chapter of Force Over Distance is up:

Chapter 39 of Force Over Distance

I need y'all to hurry up and read this, because I need to TALK about the last couple of chapters. This story is so under my skin! (In a good, obsessive way, of course.)
    I just finally wrote a little review for last chapter today, need to think on one point yet, something's still churning in there! I can hardly keep up with finals getting in my way.

I haven't had time to read hardly anything else, I must discipline myself so I get RL stuff done! Only read one or two OUAT ff, but I am more interested in reading SGU ff now. I need to get caught up with elaiel's work!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
      Hey all, new chapter of Force Over Distance is up:

Chapter 39 of Force Over Distance

I need y'all to hurry up and read this, because I need to TALK about the last couple of chapters. This story is so under my skin! (In a good, obsessive way, of course.)
      Talk to me, hun!
      Spoiler:
      It breaks my heart to read this one. I mean, now Young is falling in love with the Combo Rush as well. Will the Combo Rush will want to stay just to be with Young now? What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        [video=youtube;_QkW8rA_enM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QkW8rA_enM&lc=tOUPTQpwDyhrSVgzqo4-f_-Sc0ClNZBd-4yxYQ_sO4g&feature=inbox
        Thanks for the video, I'll add that to my collection!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          still wondering how I managed to post 4319 times on this thread since June 2010

Egle is still top poster, I am followed by Cairistiona.

have a look at your 'rank'
          Hmmmm, my rank said that I'm a sexy hot goddess. Hey, why don't you believe me????/

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
            Hmmmm, my rank said that I'm a sexy hot goddess. Hey, why don't you believe me????/
            Ok, where do I find this rank thing? I gotta get me one of those!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              Haaan, I would like to read Force Over Distance, damage that the translation of Google is not still very good, especially when they are of long fanfictions ^^ '
              Welcome, Duval! You must find someone who will be willing to translate the story for you. It is well worth the effort as the story feels like it's SGU continuing. I don't know French. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Yeah me too!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

We are all Gods and Goddess here!
                  sigpic

Comment

Where are our loyal subjects?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Our Empire may be small, but we have a loyal following.
                      sigpic

Comment

"I do get drawn to these outside-the-box type characters. People that don't really fit in, that have their own kind of world going on in their head the whole time. I enjoy characters like that, I enjoy playing people like that and Rush is certainly like that."
                        — Robert Carlyle talking about why he chose the role.
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

"That, my dear, is a title reserved for the select few."

"Awww, don't despair, dearie! For a price, you can have the same title!"

"But it's gonna cost you something!"

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Comment

^

I am presently on a re-run mode.

Listen to this: Walk with Giants
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              [B]I do. I've read all of the ones you've posted and a few are starting to lose my interest. However, "Not your usual Lion" and another one (can't remember the name) continues to hold my interest. So I do appreciate the efforts you make to post them here.
                              Yeah So I'm not posting them for nothing.
                              I like "Not your usual Lion" as well but my favorites are "Another Story" and the one with Ruby/Red and Rumpy/Goldy as a pair They're so cute together

I thought that was clear?

sacredclay: RUMPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints faints faints FAAAAAAINTS*

Thank god it's weekend. Today I had my first tutoring lesson and I finally understood my stuff And the teacher was really cute - but he can't match with Rushy
                              sigpic

Comment

OUAT Food:

new chapter (and I'm curious how it'll end): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7563260/10/Another_Story

new story with 2 chapters: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7569829/1/Dead_Fields

well, that's it for now. Not much unfortunately
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X