No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that sound like an opportunity or what?
    sigpic

Comment

I would sign the contract if I were you
      sigpic

Comment

Aren't I cute little boy?

Yes, you are, dearie
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/the_Mina/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time/Rumpy3.jpg
          Aren't I cute little boy?

Yes, you are, dearie
          Except what have they put on his teeth? Must be to make it look like gold runs in his veins, gold skin, teeth, strange streaks in his hair, creepy. But it makes the teeth look rotten, like they will fall out. Oh, no.
          sigpic

Comment

Why does Cairi's Snape avatar look familiar? Did you have the same one last year? Snape isn't looking jolly, he needs some Christmas cheer!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Except what have they put on his teeth? Must be to make it look like gold runs in his veins, gold skin, teeth, strange streaks in his hair, creepy. But it makes the teeth look rotten, like they will fall out. Oh, no.
              But I still love him He is so cute cute cute cute *faints faints faints*

I know I'm cute
              sigpic

Comment

I've got to go outside and do some work.

But not that kind of work, just picking up leaves, a million leaves!
                sigpic

Comment

I've got to go outside and do some work.
                  But not that kind of work, just picking up leaves, a million leaves!
                  Have fun In case you need help I could send Durza or Rumpy And they won't hurt you They're making progress
                  sigpic

Comment

Why does Cairi's Snape avatar look familiar? Did you have the same one last year? Snape isn't looking jolly, he needs some Christmas cheer!
                    I don't know, last year I didn't had an own avatar, but maybe I used that pic for a signature. Btw he wears the Santa hat which I wear in my sig

Why do you have to pick up leaves, aren't they gone after the wind you had? Or are yours gone and you have your neighbours' ? That's what always happens to me
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you just watching reruns or is Leverage on again?
                      It started back up last week, so yeah it's on again

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      I don't know, last year I didn't had an own avatar, but maybe I used that pic for a signature. Btw he wears the Santa hat which I wear in my sig
                      I do love your Christmassy Snape
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post

Why do you have to pick up leaves, aren't they gone after the wind you had? Or are yours gone and you have your neighbours' ? That's what always happens to me
                        Oh good, now I can pick you out of the crowd! Ha Ha!
                        I live in the middle of a forest, mostly Oak, Maple, Madrone, and Pine trees. I have 1/2 mile of gravel driveway until there are neighbors. So I think those leaves are all mine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          It started back up last week, so yeah it's on again
                          Good, I like that show too. But it must be on at a different time out here, don't see the listing. I'll look harder, but hope it's not the same time as OUAT, because I've got only one hook up thingie on my DVR, so have to be on the channel I'm recording! Hate that, but not an easy fix unless I want wires running across the floor.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good, I like that show too. But it must be on at a different time out here, don't see the listing. I'll look harder, but hope it's not the same time as OUAT, because I've got only one hook up thingie on my DVR, so have to be on the channel I'm recording! Hate that, but not an easy fix unless I want wires running across the floor.
                            I don't think it's at the same time but I don't know for sure. I don't have a DVR, I either watch live or I stream it online, I would want to record absolutely everything and run out of space really fast
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              I don't think it's at the same time but I don't know for sure. I don't have a DVR, I either watch live or I stream it online, I would want to record absolutely everything and run out of space really fast
                              I've done that, then have trouble finding time to watch it all, then have to axe something I haven't watched yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night, I need some sleep. Tomorrow I have to appear before court because I witnessed an accident and I'm a bit nervous, I've never done this
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X