Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm all alone in here, I'm glad he is keeping me company

sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

This one is too large to fit here, so thumnail

sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite caps:

sigpic

Comment

I believe there was a conversation about glasses a few pages back, I do love those glasses

sigpic

Comment

How many times did Rush smile? I just know that he didn't smile enough

sigpic

Comment

And I have to go now but I will be back sometime today

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone

I passed!!!!!!!! God, I'm so relieved now When I got up this morning I nearly had a nervous breakdown
                  But thank God it's over

A musical episode of OUAT? would be great But do you really think Mr Gold would take part in that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                    Hey everyone

I passed!!!!!!!! God, I'm so relieved now When I got up this morning I nearly had a nervous breakdown
                    But thank God it's over

A musical episode of OUAT? would be great But do you really think Mr Gold would take part in that?
                    I'm not sure what to think about a musical. So I'll just have to wait and see.

Great news about passing your test. Congratulations! I'll give you a 4-smiley rating for that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      How many times did Rush smile? I just know that he didn't smile enough

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...u_105_0853.jpg
                      Always good to see him smile!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        I'm not sure what to think about a musical. So I'll just have to wait and see.

Great news about passing your test. Congratulations! I'll give you a 4-smiley rating for that!
                        thanks jeri

I don't either. We just have to wait
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Hey everyone

But thank God it's over
                          Congrats!

Well, it really depends on if RC wants to do it and if they writers find a way to make him sing
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Well, it really depends on if RC wants to do it and if they writers find a way to make him sing
                            thanks

Oh, they have to That would be so awesome to have him sing in the show I can imagine With his cane and suit walking down the street and singing
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's the daily food of OUAT:

new chaper: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7555511/5/Unlikely_Love

3 new chapters: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7561387/...our_Usual_Lion

new (short) story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7569829/1/Dead_Fields

that's it for now
                              sigpic

Comment

Good Evening thread.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X