• Show
Clear All

So, just 699 posts left

Good night Cairi & Jeri

See you tomorrow
    sigpic

Comment

We can hear this one! It is the getty video collection...more to come
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

an old interview, only its new because I cannot lip read.
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning, although it's early for Saturday morning

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
                  By the way, any US citizen who creates or enjoys fan art or fiction will want to read this, and then contact your congressional representatives immediately. These bills would squash sites like Gateworld like a bug. Wouldn't hurt for non-US citizens to drop President Obama a line, as well.
                  Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                  So, this is saying 11/16...its 11/18 ... what happened?
                  Haven't heard anything new, except that people are campaigning to stop this. I've been keeping an eye on it from over on Making Light.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    That almost sounded like it was said with heavy relief! LOL s
                    Nah. I appreciate the compliment. I'm flattered by the overture. I'm just not, um, "wired" that way?

Comment

My goodness. Following the link on to his/her website produced this <<boggle>> :-)
                      It says "Forbidden"
                      How odd. I see you're in the USA, so that's not it. Do you have any kind of nanny-ware running on your computer?

Comment

Oh...
                        my...
                        GAWD!!!!!!!
                        What incredible talent you have!!!!

Why thank you!

You did the drawing of RC beautifully and the men in your drawings are so drool worthy. Is one of them Sam Elliot?
                        The man himself!

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Her name was Agnes
                          Man, I really have to get this DVD ;( I wanna have this DVD ;( I need this DVD ;(
                          I'm very peeved. I HAVE this DVD. But, despite the fact that I have dvd drives set for two different regions, this one is for a THIRD region. (4? Australia, I think?)

I bought a second DVD, but discovered too late it was apparently pirated, and won't play on my Mac.

Peeve peeve peeve.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            I have a chance to surf the internet on Sat only. *sigh*
                            That means I have to wait until next Sat to watch OUAT of thos week. *sigh*

At least, there are a tons of ff and series lately

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            list? which list? you mean this one?
                            Rush/glasses
                            Rush/radio
                            Rush/console
                            Rush/notebook
                            Rush/belt
                            Rush/(jumping over a) bench
                            Double Rushes
                            Rush's list is back! Yay!

Unseen Pics Thanks! I'm thinking of EQ married with Rumpy and Henry is his step-son

That means war!!! HE IS MINE! MINE ALONE!!!! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            Oh, How can I choose? All these fangirls, be still my heart.
                            http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/th_DonaldMaclellan_008.jpg
                            *melt*

Those fans are spying on him everywhere it seems...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxIm-_zJAi0
                            cute
                            sigpic

Comment

I can see a new list or two! The Mr.Gold list,

Gold/cane
                              Gold/gloves
                              Gold/scarf
                              Gold/sunglasses(?)
                              Gold/sexy black coat

Maybe teyla should start the Rumpy list?
                              Another list! Sound likes fun

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...amDuke_002.jpg
                              I suspect that RC was likely blond as a child, probably why it looks good on him.
                              yeah he does but doesn't he have brown hair cos I mostly see that he got brown and it match with his beautiful big puppy brown eyes I think maybe he dry blond for film "Human Trafficking''

Oh...I hope my hair won't get any darker. I like being blond
                              Could you imagine a pic where Bobby was a kid? About four or five? God he must have been such a cute little boy *love*
                              wee Bobby He must be a very cute kid.

Good night Cairi *hug* See you

Hm, now you're all going. Maybe I'm going to. But I will join him

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...12_0155_ed.jpg
                              Mmm I see he's on the middle of the bed so... which side of the bed? you should first

sigpic

Comment

I'm very peeved. I HAVE this DVD. But, despite the fact that I have dvd drives set for two different regions, this one is for a THIRD region. (4? Australia, I think?)

I bought a second DVD, but discovered too late it was apparently pirated, and won't play on my Mac.

Peeve peeve peeve.
                                I want this and some day I will have it *muahahahahaha*

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                                Another list! Sound likes fun
                                Yeah, it is

yeah he does but doesn't he have brown hair cos I mostly see that he got brown and it match with his beautiful big puppy brown eyes I think maybe he dry blond for film "Human Trafficking''
                                Yeah, I was thinking the same. And he is sooo cute with blond hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Mmm I see he's on the middle of the bed so... which side of the bed? you should first
                                Hehe, we snuggled together in his bed. It was very comfortable
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X