Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
    Wow, look at that! Now do you have formal training? How long you been doing this? These are watercolor, yes?

Very nice!
    Actually, those are done by the artist who go by EuticphicL. You can find her on Deviantart.com. She has extraordinary. Even did some illustration for "A Rock That Bleeds" by hOuse-mOuse. It was partly those illustrations that convinced me to reread the story and change my mind about the quality of it. The latest chapter of it just showed me how glad I did.

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      I'm a new fan, having seen RC in Once Upon a Time. I'm going through his films. Hope you don't mind I've posted a link to my review of his 2008 film Summer (Blogcritics) http://t.co/F8Y7LcWP
      Welcome new fan! I've read your blog a few times.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
        Is it all spoken in his natural Weegie accecnt? I'm going to try to get both the book and the audio. I am really excited about this.
        YES! Reading the book along with it would be helpful for anyone, the accent and some of the slang can be hard to get at times.

Nice picture for you today.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, dear Ghu no. They're all on my harddrive. But I got them all off the net. 2K of 'em came from this thread (Yes, I said 2000.) 40K of 'em are screencaps of SGU. So figure maybe 5-10K of those are Bobby.) You're welcome to paw through my RC bookmarks, though. I direct your attention particularly to the section headed "carlyle - pix"

(Sorry, I don't know if the indenting will work properly. Does on my Windows computer at work, but not on my home Mac, and I haven't been bothered enough to fix it.)

Enjoy yourself!
          Thanks! You really know how to please us! So now I have bookmarked your bookmarks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri;13038119http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc370/Jeri33/From%20photoshots/th_RobinHolland_003.jpg[/URL
            Oh, that's really nice
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Those fans are spying on him everywhere it seems...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxIm-_zJAi0
              Damn it, this is cute I love you fangirls!! But why does this guy has to stand in the way so that we couldn't see more of Bobby dear?

Wow, look at that! Now do you have formal training? How long you been doing this? These are watercolor, yes?

Very nice!
              I didn't to that! Oh my god it would be so amazing if I could. No, these drawings are from a - in my opinion very talented - artist on deviantart. I like her stuff and she's also the one who makes the pics for the "A Rock That Bleeds" Story.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome, b-barnett! I, too, have read your blog a few times. Wonderful writings!

Comment

YES! Reading the book along with it would be helpful for anyone, the accent and some of the slang can be hard to get at times.

Oh, FINALLY! Thanks! )

Comment

good night

EDIT: leather pants
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

BTW- I forgot to say that The Cutting Room is 8+ hours of Bobby speaking, need I say more?
                      My inner fangirl has just bullied me into reserving it from the library! Our local library has several copies. Bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by elaiel View Post
                        My inner fangirl has just bullied me into reserving it from the library! Our local library has several copies. Bonus!
                        Well, I know what you're doing this weekend. Don't overdose. But if listening inspires further musings on INY, I'm all for it. And on S&P. Can't forget that one. Or if it spikes anything new, I'll not turn those down either. Yes, I'm whining again.

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                          Oh, FINALLY! Thanks! )
                          Okay! How about a really nice one?

This is from here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dianesdigitals/6348514569/
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X