• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Have you seen elaiel's new story?
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7512209/1/Chalk
    Oh yes!!! Isn't it marvelous????
    Spoiler:
    The little boy's plaintive writing on the wall was so heartbreaking. But why were there a boy on this ship? Elaiel is one of my favorite writers. I could read anything written by her. I'm just glad the stories are SGU
    Last edited by sacredclay; 01 November 2011, 04:59 AM. Reason: Unfinished quote

Comment

Originally posted by cairistiona View Post
      good morning, i made it to the end of ouat, but i have to watch it again to get it right! And i quite liked it, but there's no danger of getting obsessed with it.
      yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Good morning, I made it to the end of OUAT, but I have to watch it again to get it right! And I quite liked it, but there's no danger of getting obsessed with it.
        Too soon to tell if obsession will over take me, I hope not. But I remain happily obsessed with Mr. Carlyle. So I really want to like this show because of him. So far, it's interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

I think this episode has caught my attention
          Spoiler:
          OMG! She killed her own father! Holy crap! That is evil! When she went to get the curse back from the other "witch"? they talked about how the creator of this curse was even more powerful than the two of them, she got the curse originlly from Rumpy, but it's not stated that he made it. So, we have to wait and see how powerful Rumpy might be. I really have a feeling that Regina and Mr. Gold know what's going on, or maybe Regina only partially, and Gold is manipulating her, and he's the only one. I think these people will keep true to their natural personalities even if they don't remember who they are. So if Mr. Gold knows the truth, he could easily manipulate people to do what he pleases because he knows their nature.
          Spoiler:
          This other witch is Malefiz. The witch of Sleeping Beauty
          I don't know what to think. On the one hand I can't think that someone who created this curse would give it to someone like Rumpy. But on the other hand he may stole it from the creator. Or HE himself created it. But I don't know how that'll work. If Rumpy created the curse why would he let someone let him lock up?
          I believe, that Mr Gold has more power than Regina thinks he has.

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

OUAT is also after the second episode a good show, waiting for the next one. Love the way he plays both characters.

Spoiler:
          Did anybody noticed that Mr Gold uses a walking stick, he limps a little bit, no, does he? Interesting, what's it all about? I could think this might be of importance.
          Spoiler:
          So, I'm not hallucinating. I also thought that he was limping. Maybe it was an accident when the soldiers of Charming (or whoever did it) captured Rumpy?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            Spoiler:
            This other witch is Malefiz. The witch of Sleeping Beauty
            I don't know what to think. On the one hand I can't think that someone who created this curse would give it to someone like Rumpy. But on the other hand he may stole it from the creator. Or HE himself created it. But I don't know how that'll work. If Rumpy created the curse why would he let someone let him lock up?
            I believe, that Mr Gold has more power than Regina thinks he has.

Spoiler:
            So, I'm not hallucinating. I also thought that he was limping. Maybe it was an accident when the soldiers of Charming (or whoever did it) captured Rumpy?
            I still like the idea that
            Spoiler:
            EQ added something to make him suffer a little, just to get back at him. I think these two will have a constant rivalry going. Rumpy is known as a trickster, but the EQ doesn't want him to get the better of her.
            sigpic

Comment

I still like the idea that
              Spoiler:
              EQ added something to make him suffer a little, just to get back at him. I think these two will have a constant rivalry going. Rumpy is known as a trickster, but the EQ doesn't want him to get the better of her.
              Spoiler:
              So do I
              I wonder, what's going to happen between them? And if Mr Gold will help Emma and Henry. I guess, Rumpy would do something - for a prize of course
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                Spoiler:
                So do I
                I wonder, what's going to happen between them? And if Mr Gold will help Emma and Henry. I guess, Rumpy would do something - for a prize of course
                Spoiler:
                He already has, according to the conversation between him and Regina, he found Henry for her, interesting. He wanted Emma to come, and why? Probably that he wants the EQ to lose. I think the fact that she locked him up in a terrible prison would be enough for revenge. Rumpy looks awfully miserable in that dungeon.
                sigpic

Comment

I snarched this from somewhere and forgot to note who made it, but it wasn't on GW. Sorry to whoever made it, but it's good.

See you all later, time to go to school.
                  sigpic

Comment

I snarched this from somewhere and forgot to note who made it, but it wasn't on GW. Sorry to whoever made it, but it's good.

thanks for that Love Rumpy's expression and especially this sentence: "Just like me, only worse" Sooo cute

Have fun in school jeri *big hug*
                    sigpic

Comment

Today I did something that I don't usually do, I talked with a friend in RL about Stargate. I think I should do that more often, I really enjoyed it

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...justlikeme.gif

*drools*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Too soon to tell if obsession will over take me, I hope not. But I remain happily obsessed with Mr. Carlyle. So I really want to like this show because of him. So far, it's interesting.
                        I like it because of our dear Mr. Carlyle and I'm still obsessed with him. But I don't want to be obsessed with the show, only when it will have a proper end after five seasons.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he's having fun with these two. You can tell by the way he plays Rumpy.
                          Spoiler:
                          Now that you mention it, he did appear to be limping with his cane. Maybe EQ put some extra voodoo in her curse, gives Rumpy the requested comfort and luxury but makes him have physical pain. She would, it's all about winning with that gal. Lana Parrilla is great, too. So far, I like the whole cast, sounds like there will be a lot of characters.
                          I'll have to go re-watch on my DVR and see, but we'll find out as it goes along.
                          And, yes, Teyla, we both noticed that, so it might be something. But what?

Spoiler:
                          Absolutely yes, but... She did something to him, for sure, something to not lose control over him? But another thing might have to do with her curse "no more happy endings". And what would one of THE happy endings for Rumplestiltskin? To "own" a child? A child of his own in Storybrooke? ... Something, Mr Gold mabe is not able to have?

But that's just wild speculation on my side!

All the actors are good in their roles, but RC and Lana Parrilla are my favorits, so far.
                          Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 01 November 2011, 01:13 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

check this out, Girls

http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Once_Upon_a_Time/

the first fanfictions of Once Upon A Time but unfortunately Rumpy or Mr Gold are not in it. Someone has to write one
                            sigpic

Comment

just found this again

Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                just found this again

Well, mi_guard, if something happens to Lana Parrilla, you'll get the role. You're just as evil!

jk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X