X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
    Morning Girls

The pics are great, thanks Czarina

But have you seen, that on many photos he has his pack of **** with him?
    okay...point out which ones you mean...(I smoke more cigarettes than him, I'll bet...not ashamed of it either...proud? no...stubborn)
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      okay...point out which ones you mean...(I smoke more cigarettes than him, I'll bet...not ashamed of it either...proud? no...stubborn)
      You do? Seriously????

On that for example:

or on that - look at his right hand
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Girls

The pics are great, thanks Czarina

But have you seen, that on many photos he has his pack of **** with him?
        Yes, but did you notice in that article he considered smoking his worst habit? Most people know smoking is not good for them. I just wonder if his wife lets him smoke in the house with the kids there? My aunt used to make my uncle go outside to smoke!
        sigpic

Comment

Here's that article:
          http://www.empireonline.com/intervie...w.asp?IID=1148
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            Good morning! Time chance made me get up so early, it's a quarter to eight and I've already finished breakfast

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...1h21m26s91.jpg
            Isn't it funny, you think I've got an extra hour to sleep, but we end up getting up early?! Stupid time change. Perfect photo choice, by the way!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
              Oh, that one's so very cute. He looks like he's just quietly having a good time. Complete with circus tent in the background!
              Did you see the interview where he juggles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUFYL1czfo
              Last edited by jeri; 30 October 2011, 10:12 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Yes, but did you notice in that article he considered smoking his worst habit? Most people know smoking is not good for them. I just wonder if his wife lets him smoke in the house with the kids there? My aunt used to make my uncle go outside to smoke!
                Yeah, I've read the article
                I don't think she lets him smoke IN the house. I think outside
                sigpic

Comment

I think this spread just scored #1 fave...I'm such a nerd.
                  Mine too! We can all be nerdy together! I also loooove his profile! It really is distinctive. I reposted the pics on purpose! I need a second look.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/DavidHarrison_006.jpg
                    If I were sharp today, I'd think of a caption for this photo, lets see, "Plant a kiss right here, Czarina!" But it looks more like he's just put some chocolate in his mouth.
                    And if I was with it, I'd figure out why Firefox won't let me multi-quote. I can do it on Safari, but since the new computer, not on FF. Being a stubborn and ornery person, I refuse to change my browsing habits!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      And if I was with it, I'd figure out why Firefox won't let me multi-quote. I can do it on Safari, but since the new computer, not on FF. Being a stubborn and ornery person, I refuse to change my browsing habits!!!
                      That's strange, I use FF and have no problems with the multi-quote thing. Ok, computers themselves are strange.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's strange, I use FF and have no problems with the multi-quote thing. Ok, computers themselves are strange.
                        How does that work? The multi-quote thing?
                        sigpic

Comment

You have to click on the button on the very right at the bottom of one of the posts you want to quote, just beside the 'Reply With Quote' button. And then use the 'Reply With Quote' with the last post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Very true, this computer is so new, it has an attitude!

Okay, here I am on Safari, no problems. But I like FF the way it's set up and I don't want to change! (Throwing a tantrum in the corner.)
                            sigpic

Comment

You have to click on the button on the very right at the bottom of one of the posts you want to quote, just beside the 'Reply With Quote' button. And then use the 'Reply With Quote' with the last post.
                              yeah, but I mean if I want to quote more than one. If I quote a second post, the other one is gone, isn't it?
                              sigpic

Comment

It's the far right bottom little "+ thing. Only click "reply with quote" on the last post you want to quote. Hope you get it. I've got to go, my cousins are here for the day. See ya!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X