Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Here in Germany the wait can be very long sometimes. A year or so. Castle is currently in the second half of S3, and S4 has started over there in the US. No wonder that people here tryto get it elswhere. But normally they don't have these long breaks in the series. And with SGU someone made a fault and the last ep of S1 was shown here first!
    i hobe they show it early than castel or true blood. if it have good quotes they will show it earlier, i think. i will hobe so i can´t wait until i can see bobby. at the end of these month sgu s2 will come out, i must bye it.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      http://www.indiewire.com/article/201...eportation_in#

Have we seen this article? Many more details of the 'California Solo' project. Sounds awesome!
      Thanks Czarina!!
      It's so typical for RC to really get into his role and for that taking guitar lessons Can't wait to see it
      Last edited by teyla-nick94; 07 October 2011, 10:56 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.indiewire.com/article/201...eportation_in#

Have we seen this article? Many more details of the 'California Solo' project. Sounds awesome!
        Oh, boy! Can't wait! Thanks for the link, it's great to have our own sleuth on duty!

Here's the link to my LJ page,
        http://jeri33.livejournal.com/2907.html
        sigpic

Comment

This is me, in anticipation of California Solo. And OUAT.
          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/tumblr_lspesqZrhh1qd6pgwo1_250.gif
            Thank you for making me laugh out loud! I needed that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
              lol sorry i don´t use real blood, only colors the look like blood. oh my gott...LOL
              Well, I didn't really think so, just being silly. Too bad you have to wait for these shows so long, but someone always puts them up on youtube, hopefully you will get to see it soon.
              I wonder about the California Solo movie, we don't get many smaller films here, I may have to drive down to San Francisco to see it in a theater.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                Thanks Czarina!!
                It's so typical for RC to really get into his role and for that taking guitar lessons Can't wait to see it
                Hope he's better at the guitar lessons than I was! LOL I guess we shall see how much he learned in the film.
                sigpic

Comment

I have a question for teyla or Czarina, when you post your photos, they are small on the post, and we click on them to get a larger image, how is that done? I only know how to post the one way.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/tumblr_lspesqZrhh1qd6pgwo1_250.gif
                    that ´s great i exactly know what you mean. how great!

Comment

Wow! Very good Was it difficult?
                      Ehm, what's Electrical Circuits II?????
                      It wasn't too bad. Electrical circuits are tons of different things, let's just say they are used for tons of different things.

If I ever figure out how to make a stargate, I will definitely let you know first

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      And this one says:
                      http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...osters_001.jpg
                      "every seven years" Hum, I have to watch the film again to see what they finally decided on. It's hysterical, if you ask me!
                      Interesting... I would have gone with seven years

Ok, I almost forgot that I wanted to brag! I had my annual physical today, everything was great, perfect numbers, well everything except my weight. A little work there yet. But I was down 9.76 lbs from last year, moving in the right direction. I'm so happy. If I keep up the good work, hopefully next year I'll be at the right weight too. Then I'll be so smug, there will be no living with me!
                      But there is this little mole on my back the doc is going to remove in a couple of weeks. Too much sun, girls, beware of tanning and sunburns!
                      Congrats on the physical! I'm sure you'll be the right weight next year

Great SG-1 set, Cairistiona
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I have a question for teyla or Czarina, when you post your photos, they are small on the post, and we click on them to get a larger image, how is that done? I only know how to post the one way.
                        When you're at your Album at Photobucket, you can either take the IMG Code link to get the picture in original size or the IMG Thumb Link which makes the pics smaller
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          It wasn't too bad. Electrical circuits are tons of different things, let's just say they are used for tons of different things.

If I ever figure out how to make a stargate, I will definitely let you know first
                          I'm looking foward to it Hope you will make it one day
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Interesting... I would have gone with seven years
                            Congrats on the physical! I'm sure you'll be the right weight next year
                            Great SG-1 set, Cairistiona
                            For crying out loud yessika what kind of explanation is that! Sorry channeling RDA there! LOL!
                            Thanks, I am happy about my physical, as I sit here munching on a chocolate bar.
                            I am jealous of Caira's new set!
                            sigpic

Comment

When you're at your Album at Photobucket, you can either take the IMG Code link to get the picture in original size or the IMG Thumb Link which makes the pics smaller
                              Oh, cool, so easy I will try it. I'm thinking it may be better for the speed of the thread?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, cool, so easy I will try it. I'm thinking it may be better for the speed of the thread?
                                I think so, maybe.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X