Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
    It sounds likely to me (Although I have no idea what the song of Men At Work is).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQi4CAzmrA

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
      Ok! That was great! A blast from the past! I completely relate, that's why I live out here in the woods. I swear it is true,I've heard my mom coming and gone upstairs and slipped into the closet, and she goes away. Some days are like that!
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, I almost forgot that I wanted to brag! I had my annual physical today, everything was great, perfect numbers, well everything except my weight. A little work there yet. But I was down 9.76 lbs from last year, moving in the right direction. I'm so happy. If I keep up the good work, hopefully next year I'll be at the right weight too. Then I'll be so smug, there will be no living with me!
        But there is this little mole on my back the doc is going to remove in a couple of weeks. Too much sun, girls, beware of tanning and sunburns!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          In a way, I miss mucking out the barn, maybe rather I miss the ability to do the work, now I have to wait for someone to do the heavy parts, like pushing a wheel barrow. I try not to let the "s**t" pile up, but like you say, winter becomes a problem.
          I understand it, I would miss it, too. This year it'll be better, there are less horses. But having to do it every week even when it's -12° Celsius and lots of snow is not really fun.

Now I fell old, too.

I'm waiting for the postman to show up, my SG1 box is supposed to arrive today
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I understand it, I would miss it, too. This year it'll be better, there are less horses. But having to do it every week even when it's -12° Celsius and lots of snow is not really fun.

Now I fell old, too.

I'm waiting for the postman to show up, my SG1 box is supposed to arrive today
            Oh, you are in for a treat! I'm up to Season 5 and it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy!

Comment

Oh, you are in for a treat! I'm up to Season 5 and it just keeps getting better and better. Enjoy!
              Thanks, I'm already enjoying the 'official' GW rewatch . We are currently in S3. But with the DVDs it'll be much more nicer than with my old recorded things.

I managed to take some pics before I drooled all over it

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone

Question: When does OUAT start????
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                  Thanks, I'm already enjoying the 'official' GW rewatch . We are currently in S3. But with the DVDs it'll be much more nicer than with my old recorded things.

I managed to take some pics before I drooled all over it

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/th_IMGP1913.jpg
                  http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/th_IMGP1915.jpg
                  That looks really nice! I wish they would make that kind of set for here. I'm just buying one at a time because of the bad full set they offer here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                    Hi everyone

Question: When does OUAT start????
                    Here in the US, it starts on Sunday October 23, at 8pm. So do you get it about the same time in Germany? Or is there a long delay?
                    sigpic

Comment

Here in the US, it starts on Sunday October 23, at 8pm. So do you get it about the same time in Germany? Or is there a long delay?
                      Dunno, but I'll watch it on youtube - hopefully someone will upload it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                        Dunno, but I'll watch it on youtube - hopefully someone will upload it
                        They always do. And I noticed on Amazon they already have a listing for a DVD of this show. I wonder if they put the listing out to see how many would pre-order, or just because they know it will be released. Huh.

I'll be back in a while, I've got to go take care of my neighbor's livestock, and the other neighbor's dogs, I shouldn't allow my neighbors to all leave at the same time. I'm the only one around here who will do it, oh well. LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here in Germany the wait can be very long sometimes. A year or so. Castle is currently in the second half of S3, and S4 has started over there in the US. No wonder that people here tryto get it elswhere. But normally they don't have these long breaks in the series. And with SGU someone made a fault and the last ep of S1 was shown here first!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool! As long as you don't use too much fresh blood! LOL, those are cool posters, even if they have mistakes.
                            lol sorry i don´t use real blood, only colors the look like blood. oh my gott...LOL

Comment

http://www.indiewire.com/article/201...eportation_in#

Have we seen this article? Many more details of the 'California Solo' project. Sounds awesome!
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X