Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
    I didn't win it
    NO!!!!!!!!! THAT CAN'T BE!! OH COME ON! WHY?! YOU SHOULD HAVE WIN IT!! NOT SOMEONE ELSE!!! ;( NOT FAIR

here for you Eri:

he's not pleased about this
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      NO!!!!!!!!! THAT CAN'T BE!! OH COME ON! WHY?! YOU SHOULD HAVE WIN IT!! NOT SOMEONE ELSE!!! ;( NOT FAIR

here for you Eri:
      http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...102-1557xe.jpg
      he's not pleased about this
      I know he's not. It would have been very well taken care of and appreciated in my home. I was going to frame it and everything. Seeing that he's not pleased helps heh. I just wish I could see WHO won it. But they didn't win it cheap either. I was raising that price high til the very end. Oh well, maybe it's a sign in the inevitable future that maybe because I lost this, maybe I'll get a spur chance meeting with him ONE day lol xp. Could always bid on a script, but I'm gonna wait until it gets down to the last minute to try. Not sure. I really wanted that lol. Now they have David Blue's chair backing for sale.

Comment

Sorry, Eri, would have been great.
        *hugs*

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Go get 'um Cairi, I want to hear you singing from here.
        We had so much wrong notes today (we are learning something new for Christmas) so you must have heard it.

And for the distration I can only refer to an old post from me:
        Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        Today I was making jelly and I used the stop watch of my old mobile, the one with the
        http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a.../fun/tfm01.gif
        on it, and got so much distracted that I forgot to start the watch. I hope the jelly isn't to runny
        sigpic

Comment

I know he's not. It would have been very well taken care of and appreciated in my home. I was going to frame it and everything. Seeing that he's not pleased helps heh. I just wish I could see WHO won it. But they didn't win it cheap either. I was raising that price high til the very end. Oh well, maybe it's a sign in the inevitable future that maybe because I lost this, maybe I'll get a spur chance meeting with him ONE day lol xp. Could always bid on a script, but I'm gonna wait until it gets down to the last minute to try. Not sure. I really wanted that lol. Now they have David Blue's chair backing for sale.
          Yeah, maybe you will meet him in person one day Oh man, that would be soooo great!
          I hope you will get the chance

But I gotta go to bed now. Good night *big hug for you Eri + everyone else who's here*
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't win it

Person outbid me with like 5 seconds to spare, and my next bid didn't process/submit until after the auction ended. Not even sure WHO won it either, since they are "private" I tried ladies, sorry I didn't win it. Bummed I didn't, but I went around and bought one of those cards with his costume swatches on it for way cheaper, so it's a little piece of SOMETHING, I guess.
            I'm sorry, it would have been so nice if you'd win it.

Hi,

I'll leave tomorrow for 2 weeks. Most likely I won't be here before that time. I'm sure all of you'll have a lot of fun.

Bye gals (& guys), behave, be nice, and be chatty. Here. And, nowhere else!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              Sorry, Eri, would have been great.
              *hugs*
              *hugs* It's okay, no one's fault. I should have been quicker. But there are 6 items I am watching that have 6 days left. Going to see if maybe I can get one of them for cheap or weasel my way in and bid at the last second for those. Some are props, and there is still one of RC's outfit from an episode. So hey, I can still frame the costume and hang it. I'd just like SOMETHING from the show, you know. RC is like a HUGE added bonus, but anything from the show. A piece of history, you know?

Edit: Also hey, when did I become a Second Lieutenant on here? Cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                I have to admit, I didn't re-read last night,
                Spoiler:
                but what I'm thinking is that Rush retreated in to a memory perhaps something like a distant memory of childhood football games. Our memories are stored in different locations and are like layers that are added to as we go along. (I could be wrong, but that's what I think I read somewhere)
                Nick has the ability to focus his mind and channel his thoughts in a very disciplined manor. This is how he evaded the Blueberry aliens and also was his emotional survival strategy with his wife's illness and death, where he was able to lose himself in work. Recalling a simple event like play would really be a departure from the discipline of science and math that the AI would probably be unable to decipher. If Young were not channeling all his effort into fighting the AI, he probably could find him in those distant memories. It might take Everett a while to look for him there, but assuming he is learning that Nick is a regular guy under his analytical coat of armor, he would no doubt find him.

Wow! That is just about the best explanation I've ever heard! Can I quote you?

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Hi,

I'll leave tomorrow for 2 weeks. Most likely I won't be here before that time. I'm sure all of you'll have a lot of fun.

Bye gals (& guys), behave, be nice, and be chatty. Here. And, nowhere else!
                  Yes, you too!

Edit: Also hey, when did I become a Second Lieutenant on here? Cool!!
                  I think with your 250th post
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                    Absolutely!!

I did! Did you see me waving back?

OH YES!!!!!!

and what do you think about this?

Spoiler:
                    be careful with this
                    Spoiler:

Oh
                    my
                    SPLAT! (falls backwards flat on her back)
                    Thanks for not warning me to have pillows around me! Ouch!

Comment

Good night, I have to get some sleep, and hopefully I'll find some time the next days to start reading some of the fanfics...

sigpic

Comment

Baby looks tired. Poor Baby. http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...851/story.html
                        --Dallas =^..^=
                        "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                        http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Thanks MrsTC for the heads up on this photo. I was thinking of that jacket the other day, how long does a guy hold onto such a bold statement? I love that jacket, makes me smile.

Maybe he looks a little tired, I would be to at that kind of event. To me the look says "is it time to go yet?"
                          Last edited by jeri; 27 September 2011, 08:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

The multi-quote thing-a-ma-bob still won't work for me, so see if you all can follow along.
                            So sorry Erin that you didn't get the item. What happened to you is exactly why I gave up on auctions, there's always somebody like that with more money who swoops in at the last minute, I just hate that!

Artemis hope you have a good and safe trip!

Cairi at least you have a while yet before Christmas. My friend who plays in a bell choir said they have started their Christmas practicing, too. She said about the same thing, lots of missed notes. She's the one who I took photos of her wedding in June, and the bell choir played for the service. It was great.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              Wow! That is just about the best explanation I've ever heard! Can I quote you?
                              Oh my! I'm blushing! For you, my dear, of coarse!

I hope CRW would agree with you, and not be planning anything like permanent damage to my dear Nicky! I couldn't take it. But then again, CRW loves to write, obviously, it shows in the quality of the work, so she would not want to damage such wonderful characters to a point that further adventures were not possible. Oh wait, I just thought of the movie 'Misery' where the author tried to kill off a beloved character, but you know what happened when he tried.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                                Baby really love that jacket! That's what I like about his fashion sense. Sometimes it's totally unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                                X