Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Thanks to the producers of 'Hamish' the DVDs have subtitles
    Yeah, that's really good. It helps a lot.

What I really would like to have is a "Jo Jo-release" wih subtitles. That mini-series without subs gives me allways a hard time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      As far as I remember my Riff-Raff DVD has only one language for subtitles. English. But with Amazon here (means amazon.de and UK) it is sometimes a question what you'll get in the end. It's not allways mentioned. It's also not allways mentioned what extras you get. Some are good with informations (mostly big movie companies), but some give only necessary basic informations, about the film, and that's it.
      Just like life, you have to take your chances.

My copy of 'Riff Raff' only has English as well, I guess we just missed out on the other 16!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's really good. It helps a lot.

What I really would like to have is a "Jo Jo-release" wih subtitles. That mini-series without subs gives me allways a hard time.
        That one is tough for me too, partly because I have what is surely a pirated DVD off of someone's taped TV, I think. It's better than the YouTube, but not very good quality, muffled sound sometimes. Hate to buy something like that, but I had a weak moment!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          That one is tough for me too, partly because I have what is surely a pirated DVD off of someone's taped TV, I think. It's better than the YouTube, but not very good quality, muffled sound sometimes. Hate to buy something like that, but I had a weak moment!
          Sounds familiar to me!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            I have 'The Last Enemy' from amazon UK (there is no German version) and it has no subtitles at all. I often watch with subtitles the first time because it's easier to understand.
            My Last Enemy is from USA and CC. RC is soooo hot in that one!

Comment

I don't know what CC means, but those GB DVD's I've bought, have "English for the hard of hearing", or if nothing is mentioned, there's unfortunately normally nothing.
              Sorry, hun "CC" means closed captioning.

Comment

Do I get it right, so many guests here?

*waves to 64 guests*
                sigpic

Comment

I can see 5 members and 16 guests, anyway *waves at everybody*
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

13 guests! Hello to everybody!

I'm a "Chief Medical Officer" now.

Thanks Sacredclay! I'll look it up, to know more!
                    sigpic

Comment

They have all run away? Why?

I have to go, have to get up early for a Sunday, but there's a big horse show where I go for riding, and I volunteered to help in the kitchen, and I have to be there at 6.30 AM
                      sigpic

Comment

When it comes to DVDs I have one motto, better a crappy DVD than no DVD

In all seriousness, some of the series I've watched didn't even get a DVD release. Thank goodness for the internet!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

13 guests! Hello to everybody!

I'm a "Chief Medical Officer" now.

Thanks Sacredclay! I'll look it up, to know more!

Chief Medical Officer now? I think it's time for everyone's annual exams! Ohh, look! Dr. Rush is the first in line. That means this is gonna be a looooooonnnnnggggg day!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                            Here are two of my four TEAM RUSH shirts: http://www.twitpic.com/photos/MrsTigercat
                            Your Paddy's Day SGU Team Rush shirt is the exact one I have, except it's a dark gray with blue lettering. And wow, you got the Cloverdale suit. Drool worthy. And a collage of RC/Rush in your office. My old place of employment wouldn't allow it, so I had to substitute putting Rush on my PC's desktop.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's my home office. My office at work has a couple of animal pictures and some small stuffed animals, but that's all I could get away with.
                            --Dallas =^..^=
                            "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                            http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

As promised girls, I took a pic of myself wearing my new "Team Rush: SGU" shirt.

I use the bathroom mirror to do "self shots," too. Works pretty well, actually.
                              --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgzJ0sq_xQE

there's the first part of the first episode of "Looking after Jojo". watching it right now He's soooo cute and so young! But unfortunately it's in a bad quality ;(
                                I watched the first 3 parts and Good Grief! I hardly understood a thing Bobby said besides "F**K." And I can usually understand most of him when he's himself. I don't know what dialect that version of Scottish that was.
                                --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Working...
                                X