Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    you should have seen me when I let my best friend, who was learning to become a hairdresser, perm my hair there is only one word to describe it: terrible!
    Never trust a friend if it comes to personal body parts!
    sigpic

Comment

yes, boys, or at least one boy, but I am so bad in remembering names ...... does anyone remember his name? he was from UK, maybe even Scotland, anyone?
      Really? You mean aside from the one we're all talking about? I only remember MattSilver3K, who's been here once and a while, but since a long time not.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        Really? You mean aside from the one we're all talking about? I only remember MattSilver3K, who's been here once and a while, but since a long time not.
        I have edited my earlier post in the meantime - I was thinking of doomsday-guy
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I have edited my earlier post in the meantime - I was thinking of doomsday-guy
          Ah, right, he was a new member, a few months ago. Didn't seen him in a while.
          sigpic

Comment

I think whe have to accept that only we girls know what makes Robert so awesome
            sigpic

Comment

Good night everybody. Time for bed, night will be over very soon for me. Wish you a lot of fun this evening.

We only talked about hair this evening, but forgot to mention our most importand theme here:

Spoiler:
              Does anyone of you remember the Rush-shower scene? Maybe it's not Rush-wrong haircut, but it's him, at least
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Shower-scene, yeah, thanks for reminding!

*faints*
                sigpic

Comment

Cairi? you are on the ground? do you have your pillows? and the kit?
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Good night everybody. Time for bed for me, night will be over very soon for me. Wish you all fun this evening.

We only talked about hair this evening, but forgot to mention our most importand theme here:

Spoiler:
                    Does anyone of you remember the Rush-shower scene? Maybe it's not Rush-wrong haircut, but it's him, at least
                    Spoiler:

[IMG]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/Artemis-Neith/Go%20Now/vlcsnap-2011-01-22-22h29m14s224-2.jpg[IMG]
                    *faints faints faints* wish I would be there with him <3
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      *faints faints faints* wish I would be there with him <3
                      You know, there's always a very long queue of fangirks in front of Destiny's bathrooms...
                      sigpic

Comment

Cairi? you are on the ground? do you have your pillows? and the kit?
                        No, wasn't really prepared for it, but don't worry, I'm fine....
                        sigpic

Comment

You know, there's always a very long queue of fangirks in front of Destiny's bathrooms...
                          I will kick them out
                          sigpic

Comment

look, we are having some guests *waves at the guests*
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              No, wasn't really prepared for it, but don't worry, I'm fine....
                              I'm so sorry!

Really, I am. *put on best devil smile she can do*
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry!

Really, I am. *put on best devil smile she can do*
                                *dusts her shoulders*
                                *coughs*

Seems as if I haven't been down here for some time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X