X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      *Waves at forum* Monday is almost over, thank god. Hi Artemis, nice to see you! Sorry for my lack of writing, I have not forget you, promised, just damn busy.

I feel with teyla-nick, I have to go on Wednesday to the school. I just realized again how much I hate it. But I hope for you that you´ll have a great, awesome start.

If not, just think about Robert and the forum girls.

How is your rewatch going Cairi?
      Thanks myhelix But to be honest I love going to school. And I really like maths but unfortunately I don't understand it ;(
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
        It's Monday Jeri, that's why it's one of those days.

Sorry I keep disappearing girls. You guys just won't believe, my health lately. I have like, 15 doctor appointments lined up, it's insane. Just about over my kidney stone dilemma (hopefully!), now I have vision and dental to take care of this week (and will still need more dental work in the near future).

Too bad Rush couldn't be my doctor, huh?! xp
        I feel for you just thinking of your problem! Sorry, hope you get well soon! You remind me, I keep putting off getting a crown replaced, better do it soon, so I don't end up needing a root canal. NEVER want one of those again!

Seriously, Erin, don't be afraid to 'push' your doctors, it really is important to be your own health advocate, don't know if I would be here now if I had not. I am 8 years cancer free! So I know health care in this country can be very challenging.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Sorry to hear that! I have my share of Dr. visits and it´s enough for one century I think. So keep holding one, one at a time. And if it get´s to stressful, take a bath, read a book that motivates you or watch a nice movie. Oh and good food always helps, too. I prefer chocolate in every form.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2...image49254.jpg
          Great pic,myhelix! Here I go, melting away, again! (always wanted to try out that little icon)
          sigpic

Comment

Erin, I hope your health improves soon

Today, is my busy busy day. I'll drop by after my classes.
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So, I gotta go to bed now. School tomorrow and I have to stand up at 5.45 am. Pretty early

Hope, I'll see you guys soon Bye Bye
              sigpic

Comment

*waves to all*

Yes, my Gaelic course started today, so I'm late, too. Thanks for all the nice pics, just what I need now!
                sigpic

Comment

everybody is back to school, except for myself *ponders* shall I go back to school?
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I'm back, today was better than I expected

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    everybody is back to school, except for myself *ponders* shall I go back to school?
                    Well, if you want to be totally weird original you don't go back to school
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Well, if you want to be totally weird original you don't go back to school

good night everyone

Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        Hey ladies, hope all of you are fine!

as I mentioned in my last post, I was away for some days. I'm a bit busy lately, and don't have as much time as before.

But now I have at least time to share few pictures with you:

spoiler tags for size.

Spoiler:
                        http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...emis-Neith/The Tournament/vlcsnap-2011-09-02-23h23m20s29.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...emis-Neith/The Tournament/vlcsnap-2011-09-02-23h23m27s95.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...emis-Neith/The Tournament/vlcsnap-2011-09-02-23h23m31s137.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/x...emis-Neith/The Tournament/vlcsnap-2011-09-02-23h23m50s76.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy them!
                        Hello everyone Thanks for the pictures artemis! I haven't watched the tournament yet, but I'm working on finding it. It sounds good.
                        Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

I had a good day in class, I learned a couple of things and was able to get a whole lot of work done here without problems! I am so happy to be over that hurdle! I am sure there will be more!
                          And there's a big test on Wednesday!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Maybe you'll find Dr. Rush is your teacher!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning to everyone! Didn't had more time yesterday to come back, sorry.

Find a small thank you behind the spoiler tags for all of your nice words, gals!

Spoiler:

And something for the ears (some of you may recognize the style ):

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Good morning to everyone! Didn't had more time yesterday to come back, sorry.

Find a small thank you behind the spoiler tags for all of your nice words, gals!

And something for the ears (some of you may recognize the style ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNsLsSVZLXc
                                Thanks for the beautiful wake up call. I just love Einaudi. I'm driving over to a conference about heirloom seeds and livestock, etc. so guess what I'll be listening to on the way?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X