• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry

Comment

It happens
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, I saw Egle over in the video/trailer thread. She's just ignoring us! lol!
        sigpic

Comment

wooo in hamburg we have giant thunderstorm. it is dark as night and you can feel the thunder sometimes. it was nice with you girls but the world will end today. ^____^

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
            wooo in hamburg we have giant thunderstorm. it is dark as night and you can feel the thunder sometimes. it was nice with you girls but the world will end today. ^____^
            Easy there kid! You are not alone. It's interesting how the internet has shrunk our world. My dad used to say it's just the clouds playing bumper cars.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Easy there kid! You are not alone. It's interesting how the internet has shrunk our world. My dad used to say it's just the clouds playing bumper cars.
              nice idea. i love these wether if you cyn watch at in your warm dry living-room. still looking and hearing.

Comment

a strange article mention:
                http://kellybulkeley.com/14-weirdest...s-hollywood/2/
                You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                  2012...I heard the trailer comes out early next year, release date most likely 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuMczrft6LA

I haven't experienced personal jealousy in well over ten years. I feel like a weirdo.
                  I know what you mean, wow, and she didn't know? 'a chill dude'!!! I guess that's a big complement to our guy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
                    nice idea. i love these wether if you cyn watch at in your warm dry living-room. still looking and hearing.
                    Definitely, being snug, warm and dry! I've been out in the woods when a big thunderclap hit right above me, and let me say I ran all the way back home, beat the dog to the house, too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Definitely, being snug, warm and dry! I've been out in the woods when a big thunderclap hit right above me, and let me say I ran all the way back home, beat the dog to the house, too!
                      was w this is the pic in my head. -.- rc i need you XD

Comment

Maybe that's what he's doing in that wardrobe, waiting out a thunderstorm. He's got a bottle of Scotch(?) in there and probably his smokes.
                        sigpic

Comment

jaaa i will sit there with him. but i´m not drinking and smoking, i will only sit there with him...and touch his hair.

Comment

Yes, a weird article and dream. If I think about them, usually sooner or later, dreams hint at something I need to know. Don't know why they have to be so weird, though. After my father died, for a long time he would make little appearances in my dreams, usually telling me something obvious that I was overlooking. But mostly my dreams are odd.
                            sigpic

Comment

found this in a weird folder on my pc...where the hell did it come from? I've never seen it before.(the Bobby pic...I know where the stalker joke is from)
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

"12) “Everything’s white and blurry, with a shrill, high-pitch noise. Then slowly things come into focus and I see there’s a wee ballet dancer standing there. The noise gets louder, the whiteness gets more intense and the ballet dancer keeps getting bigger and bigger. Then she goes, “POP!” and becomes a pair of shoes!”

(Robert Carlyle)

This is more of a visionary type of dream. The dreamer is an observer rather than participant, and there’s not much action, just a brief image. Such dreams have the character of witnessing a basic life truth, something the dreamer needs to pay attention to in the waking world.

The primary theme seems to be growth and transformation. It sounds like a scary dream, though maybe it wasn’t for the dreamer. The Alice-in-Wonderland surge of sound, light, and size produces a surprisingly mundane result: shoes. Shoes are our point of physical contact with the earth, with gravity. If the “wee ballet dancer” at the beginning of the dream represents the artistry of freedom from gravity, the shoes might symbolize the possibility of bringing the dancer’s strange energy into the pedestrian reality of the dreamer’s waking life."
                                --Dallas =^..^=
                                "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Working...
                                X