Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
    Mmmm... not sure about this video. which film/actors they are talking about?
    have to check it later. today the internet is extremely terrible.
    I have to refresh pages for several time
    btw, Good night everyone
    I only know they asked him about actors he had worked with, not certain which ones. I can't find it. I was hoping someone here knew immediately what I meant and could locate it. ?
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      I only know they asked him about actors he had worked with, not certain which ones. I can't find it. I was hoping someone here knew immediately what I meant and could locate it. ?
      That sounds familiar but not sure, will go rummage through my video collection. May not have it, only downloaded the ones I like. I remember that RC looked uncomfortable, and didn't give into her game. Smart man!
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry Czarina, don't have that video in my file.

There is a thread about someone wanting to know what glasses Dr. Rush wears, well I don't know that either, but RC wears cool shades!
        sigpic

Comment

These are cool, too
          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone Are we posting glasses right now?

Screenshot-8.jpg
            Ecommerce Templates and Design

Comment

Well, I am.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                That sounds familiar but not sure, will go rummage through my video collection. May not have it, only downloaded the ones I like. I remember that RC looked uncomfortable, and didn't give into her game. Smart man!
                Pretty much...went along with it until they reached a name he just couldn't bring himself to give a thumbs up to; stuttered around. He looked aghast.
                You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Hi folks. I've compiled a list of trivia questions from RC's work. There are 32 questions. In order to get them all correct, or at least 75%, you will have to have actually seen 90% or better of his work (filmed, not live theater). You can't look up the answers on the imdb. Do you all want me to post it here? Unfortunately, I don't have anything to award as a prize. I guess your prize would be the knowledge that you are an EXCELLENT Bobby Carlyle fan. If they ever have a jeopardy category "RC Films" you've have it nailed.
                  --Dallas =^..^=
                  "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                  http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Someone asked what brand of frames Rush's prescription glasses were. Here is your answer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...07&refid=store
                    --Dallas =^..^=
                    "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
                    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                      Someone asked what brand of frames Rush's prescription glasses were. Here is your answer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...07&refid=store
                      I knew he lost his glasses somewhere! Those are the ones with the wire on them! Cool, to bad I'm broke!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi folks. I've compiled a list of trivia questions from RC's work. There are 32 questions. In order to get them all correct, or at least 75%, you will have to have actually seen 90% or better of his work (filmed, not live theater). You can't look up the answers on the imdb. Do you all want me to post it here? Unfortunately, I don't have anything to award as a prize. I guess your prize would be the knowledge that you are an EXCELLENT Bobby Carlyle fan. If they ever have a jeopardy category "RC Films" you've have it nailed.
                        I'm ready, so hope the rest of the gang wants to play. So glad you are leaving out the live theater work! I've skipped that part, bad fan me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Pretty much...went along with it until they reached a name he just couldn't bring himself to give a thumbs up to; stuttered around. He looked aghast.

The press got under his skin back in the '90's, so he is rightfully cautious. An unwanted burden of success, I suppose.
                          sigpic

Comment

Since my spell check is working overtime, it must be time for bed. I'll say goodnight to all, or good morning to some who will see this soon. So is Thursday worth getting up for? or shall I stay in bed 'till Friday?
                            sigpic

Comment

Bring it!! yay

Comment

maybe you girls can help me...I saw a video a long long time back...someone interviewing rc, outside, nighttime, a female interviewer...she asks him a terrible question: rattles off the names of other actors he's worked with and wants him to say whether or not he liked them.
                                ????

Meow!
                                yeah, I remembered that one, but don't know where it could be.

myhelix once posted a list of all articles and videos related to RC, maybe you check it out here
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X