Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    I've changed my mind already. It's this one, it's the tie I really like. 30550
    I also like this one:

And this one:

And this one:
    Ah, no, this is wrong, it don't belong here

Or this one? ,

but surley this one:

Guess, I'm more fond of scarfs

@Lahela & Cairistiona: You're welcome!
    sigpic

Comment

Jeri and Artemis: great pics!!
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/n...-fan-in-the-uk

anyone in the UK? might be interested in this
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            http://www.entertainment-focus.com/n...-fan-in-the-uk

anyone in the UK? might be interested in this
            Thanks for posting this mi_guard. Interesting! Tho, I'm not absolutely sure what the following quote should say me/us. Is it good or bad news? Or is it just that 20th Century Fox want to sell more DVD's / BR?

Are you the UK’s biggest Stargate fan? If so, we need to speak to you! 20th Century Fox are looking for the UK’s biggest Stargate fan to help support and lead the campaign for its return!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
              Thanks for posting this mi_guard. Interesting! Tho, I'm not absolutely sure what the following quote should say me/us. Is it good or bad news? Or is it just that 20th Century Fox want to sell more DVD's / BR?
              frankly speaking, I have no idea, but I do not have too high expectations - if something good comes out, then I will be the first one to be happy. Maybe it is about DVD sells, or more re-runs on TV, who knows? But if I lived in UK, I would consider to contact them, just to see what it is about However, I do not have a Stargate tattoo (I do not have any at all) and I have never dressed like a Stargate caracter, so maybe, I do not count as the biggest fan
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

However, I do not have a Stargate tattoo (I do not have any at all) and I have never dressed like a Stargate caracter, so maybe, I do not count as the biggest fan
                As far as I know, there is no criteria to being big/gest fans. Some have been lucky enough to meet SG actors in RL, but that doesn't make 'em any bigger fans than those who would love to meet those actors, but simply live too far and cannot afford going to cons etc. That's my take on it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  As far as I know, there is no criteria to being big/gest fans. Some have been lucky enough to meet SG actors in RL, but that doesn't make 'em any bigger fans than those who would love to meet those actors, but simply live too far and cannot afford going to cons etc. That's my take on it.
                  okay, then I could be included in the list at least of RC fangirls , as RC is a main actor in SGU, this makes me a big fan of Stargate, correct?
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

okay, then I could be included in the list at least of RC fangirls , as RC is a main actor in SGU, this makes me a big fan of Stargate, correct?
                    Whatever suits you and makes you happy. Really, there's no person, who could tell you that you're not a SG fan. Especially if you feel like being one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whatever suits you and makes you happy. Really, there's no person, who could tell you that you're not a SG fan. Especially if you feel like being one.
                      Right! I have one of those earth symbol decals for my car except I don't want to mess up my car so maybe I just tape it to the inside window? Maybe I'm half a fan? The good car or the old truck? I do have a tee shirt I have been seen waring so a good fan after all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        Latest news for 'California Solo' here.

So, now we have to wait, and to hope that we'll get to see the film one day in the future!
                        Now I'd see this film even if RC wasn't in it, just to see if they get the farming stuff right. RC better have dirt under his fingernails in this one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Now I'd see this film even if RC wasn't in it, just to see if they get the farming stuff right. RC better have dirt under his fingernails in this one!
                          No question, we need you to do the review!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

distractions3.jpg
                              Ah, the stripes! He really loved that jacket for a few months, he wore it everywhere. It always made me smile.
                              This photo is an attempt to have a "new" RC pic that you all don't have.
                              The boys are probably smirking at my office, no work getting done there. If they only knew how much procrastination they have caused!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just hanging around here might show you are a SG fan

Right! I have one of those earth symbol decals for my car except I don't want to mess up my car so maybe I just tape it to the inside window?
                                I'd like to have one for my car (the one with the Enterprise number) but I haven't managed to get one so far I think I have to make one myself. And that brings me back to what makes somebody a fan
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X