Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    No, I'm still here!
    Ja, HP, I'm counting days already, but I was a bit obsessed with 'X-Men First Class' the last days
    I watched 'X-Men First Class'
    Awesome! back to beginning
    sigpic

Comment

Nice pics and vids everyone
      thanks

hope I had more time to make some new caps *pouts*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I'm going to the HP midnight premiere (and marathon) with a friend and we are going to dress up
        That sounds fun
        I used to join that kind of party once for the last HP book kinda sad I like reading HP
        sigpic

Comment

0 guest!!
          do I break the record?
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/you...ing-actor.html

I found this but I don't see RC in the list
            I'm not sure do I miss some thing?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
              http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/you...ing-actor.html

I found this but I don't see RC in the list
              I'm not sure do I miss some thing?
              You can choose "other" and add a comment. But, as far I as I understood that, the Emmy awards are not a public choice, but done by a jury. Spoiler TV is just asking people about their guessings for the nominations.

SciFi shows normally never gets any awards, aside from special effects and things like that.

PS Try to use the "Edit" button, or collect posts you want to answer to with the /"+/ button at the outer right side. Serial posts shoud be avoided acording to forum rules.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                Sorry! Tsarina3, Pa22w0rd ... the 0 is a zero... now you all can hack away at my entire life online!! lol
                I didn't know it was going to be a c**kblocker like that, sorry!!
                I did! Quite spectacular!

Have seen those vids, one from "I Know You Know", and the other one was from "The Mighty Celt". I love both films. I absolutely have a thing for those "small" independant films. Real people, real stories, a real world I can recognise, even if they tell stories from another country than mine. Well, that don't mean I don't like typical hollywood bockbusters at all, that's just something different.

Btw, if you just open those folders in Photobucket you want to share, you don't have to give everybody your password. That's what I've done, some folders are open for everybody, others are private, and accessable only by me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  Here some very late "Common Decent" caps for all to enjoy, I think the spoiler tag is no longer necessary?!
                  Nah, I don't think anything SG-related needs to be tagged anymore.

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                  It´s sad that it´s so quiet on the forums these days.
                  Yeah, I'm staying at home for a few days, enjoying my time off with family. That's why haven't stopped by. As for keeping things going... remember that MacGyver theme day? In July it's Loony Toons. Maybe we could associate the theme with RC/Rush and celebrate on our own a little? Like it was with Pirate theme.

Last edited by Egle01; 25 June 2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: typo fail
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Nah, I don't think anything SG-related needs to be tagged anymore.

Yeah, I'm staying at home for a few days, enjoying my time off with family. That's why haven't stopped by. As for keeping things going... remember that MacGyver theme day? In July it's Loony Toons. Maybe we could associate the theme with RC/Rush and celebrate on our own a little? Like it was with Pirate theme.

Maybe I will do something Loony Toons related

I'm currently working on the caps, let's see how long it takes me to finish
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Batch of 102 caps as promised

Last edited by yessika; 25 June 2011, 10:04 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And if you want to look at them in the album(s) click here and then here

Now, I'm going to bed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X