Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    No, I'm still here!
    Ja, HP, I'm counting days already, but I was a bit obsessed with 'X-Men First Class' the last days
    "X-Men First Class" is so awesome

I'm going to the HP midnight premiere (and marathon) with a friend and we are going to dress up

Oh, do we get to not use spoiler tags for SGU eps? If we don't have to use spoiler tags I might get inspired and make some caps
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/...umberscene.mp4

A clip, one of the best RC performances, in my opinion...
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
        http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/...umberscene.mp4

A clip, one of the best RC performances, in my opinion...
        I'm totally curious to watch it, but I'm not allowed to do so, cause I'm not tzarina3, and I don't have her password.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, gang, I'm having problems with uploading from photobucket now that it's changed here on Gateworld. It says my url is invalid, it's the img code from photobucket, don't know what to do. Also lately when I upload from my computer the image comes up very small. I noticed all these pics from the rest of you are a good size, so I am confused, again. Help!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Ok, gang, I'm having problems with uploading from photobucket now that it's changed here on Gateworld. It says my url is invalid, it's the img code from photobucket, don't know what to do. Also lately when I upload from my computer the image comes up very small. I noticed all these pics from the rest of you are a good size, so I am confused, again. Help!
            Ok, let me try posting a pic from photobucket...

That seemed to work... Maybe your not using the right URL, I used the IMG code one.

I'm not at home so I can't check the upload from a computer but whenever I get home I'll give it a try
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Try to do the same:

Works.

I didn't change anything, just copied the "IMG Code" from PB.

We have a new possibility to upload files directly from "my computer". Try this:
              normal_MQ_004.jpg

Seems to work also. To get it larger you've to click on the image, then you get a window with the, more or less, original size.
              So, both possibilities worked for me. Maybe it helps you: I use Safari.
              Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 24 June 2011, 07:25 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes Artemis, that's what I get when I upload from my computer, the small size. I used the img code on photobucket, but it doesn't like it for some reason.blackjacket2.jpg I just tried again with this same photo in photobucket using the img, and GW says invalid! I'm wondering if it's because I worked on it in photoshop, gave it another title, so the photobucket title is combined and confusing the program, I'm grasping at straws here.
                sigpic

Comment

let's see...well I just tried another photo from photobucket that I uploaded here a couple of weeks ago with no problems, and again "invalid". I think I'll go milk some goats and think on it a while.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes Artemis, that's what I get when I upload from my computer, the small size. I used the img code on photobucket, but it doesn't like it for some reason.[ATTACH=CONFIG]30401[/ATTACH] I just tried again with this same photo in photobucket using the img, and GW says invalid! I'm wondering if it's because I worked on it in photoshop, gave it another title, so the photobucket title is combined and confusing the program, I'm grasping at straws here.
                    I can click on your photo and get the larger image. It's fine.

PB: Did you click on the "IMG code" on PB? When I do it, the address blinks shortly, and then I get a message "copied" in this field. I add this copied address into the field of the IMG button in the reply box here on GW. If you do the same, it should work. If not, I've missed to explain the whole affair correctly, or I can't help you cause, it's a problem I don't know about. Maybe you can try it again?
                    Last edited by Artemis-Neith; 24 June 2011, 07:46 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe your pic is to large, I mean the kb size?
                      Last edited by Cairistiona; 24 June 2011, 10:46 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        I'm totally curious to watch it, but I'm not allowed to do so, cause I'm not tzarina3, and I don't have her password.
                        Sorry! Tsarina3, Pa22w0rd ... the 0 is a zero... now you all can hack away at my entire life online!! lol
                        I didn't know it was going to be a c**kblocker like that, sorry!!
                        Last edited by Czarina; 24 June 2011, 04:03 PM. Reason: meh
                        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/...RejectingO.mp4

Pa22w0rd is the password, the zero is a zero, not an O; although I believe the character in the film is named O, the pun was unintended.

There are 2 links here, the addy written out and the image; why there is a difference I do not know. I copied & pasted the same places.
                          Last edited by Czarina; 24 June 2011, 01:06 PM. Reason: ?

Comment

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...hQxkKsTvetPGfg

Comment

Thanks Czarina for the peek into your world. I have that film "The Mighty Celt" I like it. I enjoyed the learning to drive scenes too. My friends have rescued Greyhounds.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Artemis, thanks, that sounds like what I've done, I'll just have to think about it and try some more. I am going to try with a pic with nothing done to it and see if it's the file size or my own incompetence.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X