No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Are these pix I've put in reruns ? (other than the one w/ he & wife, I don't know that the others are here...)
    Anyway, feedback is great. I hate reposting.
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
      Cool. Are these pix I've put in reruns ? (other than the one w/ he & wife, I don't know that the others are here...)
      Anyway, feedback is great. I hate reposting.
      Oh, we are completely fine with reposting but I don't think those pix had been posted before
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good morning to you all! I still can't believe it's over

Welcome here, Czarina!
        New pics are always good, but we don't mind seeing old ones, for example this:

Oh, and happy 18.000 posts, we are going straight to the next milestone!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Czarina!

JM talks about "Gauntlet" here - http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...2011-gauntlet/ Beware of spoilers, of course.
          sigpic

Comment

That unicorn is seriously freaking me out Eggleh. TELL IT TO STOP STARING AT MY BLACK SOUL.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              That unicorn is seriously freaking me out Eggleh. TELL IT TO STOP STARING AT MY BLACK SOUL.
              And I thought it was cute. It's the big eye that's scaring you, isn't it.
              sigpic

Comment

... It's judging me.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

... It's judging me.
                  You'll live.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Pokes eye out*

Comment

*Pokes eye out*
                      You better be talking about your own eye.
                      sigpic

Comment

Something to ease the tension. Oh yeah, I'm already starting to miss Rush and SGU. I guess the truth hasn't exactly kicked in yet. We'll see next Monday. Only this time there's no reason whatsoever to look forward to that day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                          Is this the appropriate place to post links to some photos you chicks may not have...I haven't looked through the entire post, but I think the ones I have may be unique, or at least, different. (snip

Czarina here...when will I be able to update my profile?
                          wellcome Czarina!
                          well, going through the whole thread (901 pages and over 18'000 posts may take a little bit of time )

I think you can update your profile when you are no more probie - so continue posting
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            well, going through the whole thread (901 pages and over 18'000 posts may take a little bit of time )
                            Wow, that sounds pretty massive. We´ve been busy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Wow, that sounds pretty massive. We´ve been busy.

good times
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

good times
                                Less than 100 pages and 2000 posts until the next BIG milestone. Better start working on some arts already.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X