Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    SGU movie isn't going to happen. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12525023

After May 9th it's over. Finished.
    BOO D:

Hopefully, they'll come up with something that combines bits of what made all the shows good and blend them into something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      I don't know if I will watch the last ep...
      I know I will. Out of respect for the cast and crew. What would not watching accomplish?

Originally posted by Macpye View Post
      Hopefully, they'll come up with something that combines bits of what made all the shows good and blend them into something new.
      I'm hoping the franchise will rest for now.
      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Egle01;12525090]I know I will. Out of respect for the cast and crew. What would not watching accomplish?[QUOTE]

Wholeheartedly agree. I want to savour every moment, especially since there'll be no more.
        sigpic

This ship was named "Destiny" for a reason (c)

Comment

A world without new Stargate feels really strange. But I think the francise should rest, and maybe it will come back in some years and maybe I won't be to old to watch it

And I will watch the last eps, but I do it alone and will kind of celebrate it and enjoy every moment of it
          sigpic

Comment

And I will watch the last eps, but I do it alone and will kind of celebrate it and enjoy every moment of it
            Celebrate? Do tell, how can you manage that? Maybe I could do it, too.
            sigpic

Comment

Celebrate? Do tell, how can you manage that? Maybe I could do it, too.
              I don't know a better word for it, not the meaning of 'party', more the meaning to honour it
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know a better word for it, not the meaning of 'party', more the meaning to honour it
                Yeah, I understood ya. Brian J. Smith has just confirmed the news.
                sigpic

Comment

Reading his tweets have really made me sorrowful here. It's going to be another challenge watching next week's episode, almost like I struggled with season 2 re-watch earlier. Especially since I have high hopes and I'm sure it's going to be a great story.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, there will be other films with Robert Carlyle (and that's great!) - but no more Nicholas Rush. I'm not sure I've come to terms with this yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
                      Well, there will be other films with Robert Carlyle (and that's great!) - but no more Nicholas Rush. I'm not sure I've come to terms with this yet.
                      I'm sure he'll mention playing Rush and taking part in SGU in future interviews, but I just feel it's not enough for me. Time will tell, I guess.
                      sigpic

Comment

And again I have to say that's a real comfort for me to be here with you

I hope we'll meet here in the future to talk about RC's new projects.
                        sigpic

Comment

RC himself said that Rush was one of his favourite characters. I haven't seen all of his films (I will, hopefully), but to my mind Rush is also one of the best - partly because this character is in a sci-fi context, and partly just because the way he is. I will definitely miss Rush.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shinnor View Post
                            I will definitely miss Rush.

Look at how much he's changed... we can only guess how much Rush would've changed by the end of season 5.
                            sigpic

Comment

Look at how much he's changed... we can only guess how much Rush would've changed by the end of season 5.
                              Yes, character development is one of the things I like about SGU.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I'll be going now. Got important day tomorrow, and then rest of the week off. Will watch a movie later to keep mind off from SGU. Have a nice (or as nice as it can be under these circumstances) night. *hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X