School stuff to do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Nope!

Work to do! Nearly finished.
      Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      School stuff to do.
      Ok, so I won't distract you any further!

sigpic

Comment

I'll be going anyways, so distract all you want. Good night.
        sigpic

Comment

happy SGU episode night!
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Happy SGU night to all

*goes back to working on her vid*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Good morning to you all!
              Hope you have enjoyed the last ep, or will enjoy it today (like me)!
              sigpic

Comment

Mornig all!

So, printout is done, I have to wait for a kind of binding, and then, later the in the afternoon I can send it off. About time.

In the evening, I hope to send all participants a copy of the final pdf.

Until later gals (and boys)!
                sigpic

Comment

So, printout is done, I have to wait for a kind of binding, and then, later the in the afternoon I can send it off. About time.
                  That's great news! Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thoughts on The Hunt:
                    Spoiler:
                    Yet again I loved this episode (I'm predictable, aren't I?) and my favorite part was Rush messing with Eli and Brody and his smile as they say that they have to go over the data in the pods' section first

*goes back to class*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So, it's all finished. Point of no return. The thing is on the road.

Uploaded some pictures in my "Destiny" album, here on GW (Photobucked don't work in the moment), for those who want to see how it looks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just saw "The Hunt".

*kicks someone that there's only 4 episodes left*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Just saw "The Hunt".

*kicks someone that there's only 4 episodes left*
                          Yeah, I liked it too. Second the kikking!

Spoiler:
                          The episode was very different from last weeks, I must say. A little bit like day, and night. Rush is awsome, but don't get the change in mood so quickly. Do we don't have to deal with consequences anymore? Eli's part was better for that, he's still very p***ed, which is absolutely understandable. Brody and him got a lesson too, well earned, I must say.

Hunting is a dangerous business I must say. Loose a lot of people for one evening bbq? Park is right, be vegetarinan is safer, and better to keep the crew together. T.J. had just luck, and also Greeer, that the beast was indeed intelligent.

I'm going to bed now, I'm too tired to do anything right now. Tomorow is another day.
                          sigpic

Comment

So, it's all finished. Point of no return. The thing is on the road.

Uploaded some pictures in my "Destiny" album, here on GW (Photobucked don't work in the moment), for those who want to see how it looks.
                            Lots of thanks for that, I think I'll have a look on Thursday!

Just finished watching 'The Hunt', liked it more than last weeks ep.
                            Spoiler:
                            Although they were back in some Canadian woods it was very exciting, and I liked Greer and Varro working together. Rush was not very nice, but it was fuuny to see Eli trying to act as if nothing has happened.

*joins kicking*
                            sigpic

Comment

*kicks self to bed*

Good night to y'all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X